1. You assumed that the god-like freethinker doesn't exist.
2. You assumed that I think the god-like freethinker is perfect.
3. You assumed that if your type of perfection doesn't exist, neither does mine.
4. You assumed (jokingly or not) that more sex appeal and crosswords may induce freethinkers to buy their newspapers.
5. You assumed that perfection cannot exist in an imperfect world.
Thus, the statement that you only made one assumption is false.
1. You introduced the idea of perfection, despite my best efforts in the OP to launch a discussion about marketing to freethinkers.
2. Then why use words like 'dis'? If we are to leave feelings out of it, then words like this should not enter the discourse. If used, one is compelled to associate a word like that with a qualitative feeling experienced by the reader due to the content that's been communicated.
3. My ambition was never to diminish your intelligence. In fact, I doubt I'm in a position to have any effect on your intelligence. What I did do was speculate that this could be linked to the reason why you and Kangirl don't understand (or don't want to understand) this thread while others have given interesting responses. By the way, in one of your posts you did provide an "obvious answer" to the main question and I noted that. I'm a proponent of symmetry: bringing IQ into it was only a slight provocation to counterbalance your placation of Kangirl's feined incomprehension. In truth, I don't think an appeal to low IQ is any more relevant than you and Kangirl actually not understanding what the OP is about. So, are we cool?