• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ Behavior?

Jaguar

Kangirl gets worked up about her pink panties not being tight enough to hold her ass.

Galusha

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7?
I was offended, but the distinction is helpful. To me, a lawsuit is kind of like a sudoku puzzle-- entertaining, sometimes challenging, takes up time, but a sign that there isn't something more important occupying your time.

WoodsWoman

MBTI Type
INFP
ENTJs get rather worked up...
:rofl1:
You are queen of understatement!! My ENTJ just loved his soap box!
Damn I miss him...soap box and all.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're in charge of a business. That business has a problem and there's nothing more pressing at the moment. To ignore it would be irresponsible, and to be irresponsible would provide a bad model for your present employees.

I think a good leader is able to triage situations. If the problem at hand doesnt really pose a real threat to your interests, than I say let it ride. I think it would have shown more poise on the OPs boyfriends part to have diffused the situation productively, than to have squandered time, energy and resources for some pointless lawsuit. In fact, that demonstrates such an utter lack of priority that Im going to go ahead and say that the BFs a mistyped ESTP.

I wasn't offended, Norepinephrine. But it's true, us ENTJs do sometimes have a tendency to get rather worked up about stuff. :D

:dry:

I think the OP had the courtesy to keep her audience in mind when she posted the thread, and if not should have been ready when they acted to type. Who the hell are you to run interference if someone got offended and says so?