• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Male ENTPs: describe your ideal girl...

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
My ideal girl is my right hand in human form. Interpret that anyway you like : ).

You mean she'd only have 5 fingers ?

I believe there's a little town in Ukrain where the girls of your dreams might be waiting for you.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
(sorry don't know how to quote those...quotes correctly)

Substitute, your response was EXACTLY mine to Synarch's post. Those were the 3 on his list that made me go "uh...ok" and the "wants to be different" was the one that stuck out the most. Those people BUG THE SHIT out of me as well. (and yes, I mean the ones on a mission to be different - those people need to stay as far away from me as possible)

What about Romulan, vulcan or klingon?:hug:

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
You mean she'd only have 5 fingers ?

I believe there's a little town in Ukrain where the girls of your dreams might be waiting for you.

I could work with that (I could live with a hand missing), as long as she also has all the other qualities.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I could work with that (I could live with a hand missing), as long as she also has all the other qualities.

like hair or nails ? If you want one of those, either way, it'll probably mean too much of the other.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
1. Is interesting.
2. Likes Loves sex.
3. Not uptight.
4. Has a good dark, sick, sarcastic, morbild, twisted sense of humor.
5. Gets along well with my family and friends.
6. Doesn't make too many spelling or grammatical errors.
7. Wants to be Is different than everyone else.
8. Indulges me.

What he said!

I would add at the very top of my list a total, utter, painful level of self awareness and autonomy!

Also, a level of purity and gentle kindness that seems totally paradoxical to the other qualities I desire yet lives at the core of a spirit that can not be broken.

This woman would be a perfect balance yet oneness with me.

PS Super quirky would be a huge plus!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
A good friend of mine, who was also a helpless romantic, once said: "Woman and Whisky, always naked"

Guess with that he summed the ideal girl pretty much up :D

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
1. Wrong move : Asking me what I like.

I couldn't do a 'favorite/top 10' list if my life depended on it. Things and people just fit given situations and times of my life or don't, I don't really expect to find any miracle fit-with-all person, nor to simplify my life and become dogmatic for the sake of a girlfriend.

I could probably come up with some sort of list, but what's the use? To limit my own horizons?
I think not.

Hmmm... Didn't realize you would take this so seriously, little bunny.

And what's #2?

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Hmmm... Didn't realize you would take this so seriously, little bunny.

And what's #2?

I didn't assume u'd take anything I say at absolute face value. ;)

Ah I don't know, I just find some of the guys here well, a bit creepy and do no wish to be associated with them as far as the ladies are concerned. *cough*

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

Ah I don't know, I just find some of the guys here well, a bit creepy and do no wish to be associated with them as far as the ladies are concerned. *cough*

Me too ? :cry:

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

Yes, you have passed the test.

(and effectively crushed the competition, while making girls swoon... I hope that you don't actually breed like a rabbit, though)

You did not pass, however. Some dude called you out for being creepy. hahahhaa... :hug:

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Yes, you have passed the test.

(and effectively crushed the competition, while making girls swoon... I hope that you don't actually breed like a rabbit, though)

yeah that was goal one, goal two was to mess with entrop's feelings.

Seems like a success :coffee:

polariswaterx666

MBTI Type
ENTP
1. Has to be confident enough to let me have freedom to be spontaneous and go places without her.
2. Has to be good looking or I wont even attempt to hit on her.
3. Smart I hate incompetence.
4. Decisive if there is one thing that drives me nuts its indecision.
5. A sense of humor that doesn't get offended easily.
6. Someone caring and that can take care of cleaning, making food and laundry.
7. look for someone with follow through because everyone knows I wont do it after I figure it out.
8. Someone that can bob there head for extended periods of time.

That's about it oh and if I can get a remote for her that has a mute button that would be fantastic.

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Somebody like Valeria Golino, Marilyn Monroe, and Adriana Lima. This goes for both looks and personality; just watch their whole demeanor and attitude in interviews. Very soft-spoken, dreamy looking eyes, seem superficial and put off, but are far from it. It's like they have that balance to do what is right at the time.

If you mix 'em up there, I'd call it "Warmly goofy and courteously sexy"

I've actually met 3 women out of hundreds like that and they got away because I was focused on the booty hunt at the time. Now, I want to try something else and go for something more deep.

Damn!

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
Sexy, insightful, sober, spectacular.

I don't know what I'm looking for, but I most certainly know what I'm avoiding. At least the ladder will keep me out of danger until I figure out the former.

I found a similar post somewhere on here before and compiled a lot of post's to make a long but general list. The some of it is that she would have the maximum possible amount of all virtuous qualities.

I'll post it if you ask me to.

Nyx

I think an INFJ is their ideal match. I am extremely attracted to ENTPs in general. In a magnet-like sense. An ENTP male actually told me that I am perfect for him. Directly quoted, I was perfect for him in every way... mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually. We agreed that we just fit together so well, like puzzle pieces. He told me that he likes how I respect how he does his own thing, and how I value some distance in the relationship as being natural and beneficial at times. He loves the fact that he can tell me anything, he even feels compelled to tell me everything he feels and thinks about that I would appreciate (which is basically everything). We are iNtuitive whores. He also told me that I am one of the most interesting/influential person he has ever met (also said I was the "craziest" person he knows...whatever that means) and that I was a catalyst for many of his revelations and personal growth more so than anyone else. We love exploring together. We love experiencing things together. We keep each other on our toes. We have literally talked from dusk til dawn. I have watched the sun set and rise more than once with him, not doing anything but talking. We have eerily similar thoughts about things, though we get to those conclusions in different ways and they complement each other well. With this we each add insight into each others ideas. Sometimes we feel like when we are talking together it seems like we are each having conversations with ourselves. We both love sex, but know when the other wants it. We have times when we just have sex for hours and time when we have barley more than a hug.

Note: I am not in a relationship with this person. I don't really know why, but I let it be.

God I love ENTPs. I've said too much.
I guess what I like most about them is their love of life. The way the see it as a game. I love their theories on things and their inventiveness. I am always attracted and intrigued by their ambiguity and distance...their unwillingness to give me an emotional response or commit. I know they care deeply, but they show it in strange ways. When it comes down to it, they are just interesting and keep me interested. This is one of the primary things I need in any relationship. I hate when I can figure people out too easily.

Nyx

Also, I recently read about on and INFJ website that "seduction" occurs when your first function is the other persons fifth function...In the case of ENTPs and INFJs ... for INFJs that is Ne which is ENTPs primary function...ENTPs fifth function is Ni which is INFJs first...
sigh...

from the website:
Complexifying matters significantly, Beebe concurrently introduces a competing algorithm. He states that "seduction" most often occurs when a person meets their favorite process as the 5th process in another person. He indicates there is an overwhelming attraction between two processes in this combination: 1 + 5.

Let me clarify with an example. An INFJ’s overall favorite cognitive process is introverted iNtuiting. Their 5th process is its diametric opposite: extraverted iNtuiting. (It's the same process in a different attitude – meaning, the opposition manifests from whether a particular process is used in the inner or the outer world. A difference of direction here typically generates conflict, since what one person shares with the world is what the other person believes should be kept to oneself.)

According to Beebe, when dominant introverted iNtuiting encounters dominant extraverted iNtuiting, it’s as if they magically combine to form a “giant iNtuition” together. (Surely this characterizes an instance where opposites overwhelmingly attract!) Beebe suggests this compelling attraction is far more common than the inverse relationship he previously described (ESTP), and claims that the sensation can be highly seductive. (I know what he means; I was in an intoxicating relationship of that sort for several years.)

Yes, I would say one of the main reasons I love my interactions with them is our "giant iNtuition." Oh so seductive for those seduced by the power of the mind and those who "get it".