• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Male ENTPs: describe your ideal girl...

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
5. Gets along well with my family and friends.
6. Doesn't make too many spelling or grammatical errors.
7. Wants to be different than everyone else.

Interesting, cos these things are, respectively, unimportant, irrelevant and unattractive to me!

I find that people who want to be different to everyone else are the most annoying people of all! I mean if you just are different, then that's cool. But people who make it their mission to be... well... :mellow:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Interesting, cos these things are, respectively, unimportant, irrelevant and unattractive to me!

I find that people who want to be different to everyone else are the most annoying people of all! I mean if you just are different, then that's cool. But people who make it their mission to be... well... :mellow:

He meant that as a joke to confuse the NFPs :D

You drink too much Captain ! :cheers: :D

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
He meant that as a joke to confuse the NFPs :D

Ohhh. I see. That's what passes for irony in the New World. :yes:

You drink too much Captain ! :cheers: :D

Me?? I'm stone cold sober, pally. Not touched a drop for 2 weeks. 7 calories per gram of alcohol you know, and this weight ain't gonna shift by itself! :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
*flaps hand* you sound like eck, he just quitted smoking and bragged about it.

I am surrounded by pussies !!! Guess heavy drinking will die out for me too after the last year of age i gained :D

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
someone who is optimistic
someone who has a sense of adventure
someone who can beat me at Go :wubbie:
someone who is emotionally stable
someone who has a sense of wonder
someone who can understand a wide variety of subjects
someone who is curious and want to learn everything

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
someone who is optimistic
someone who has a sense of adventure
someone who can beat me at Go :wubbie:
someone who is emotionally stable
someone who has a sense of wonder
someone who can understand a wide variety of subjects
someone who is curious and want to learn everything

sounds like you want an ENTP... don't blame ya.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Frankly I don't wonder if you happen to like Fi or not.

I was merely saying that as an INFP I am well-aware that I am not 100 percent open minded and I don't see being 100 percent open minded as any healthier than being 100 percent closed minded.

Whooooooooosh!

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP female match? I'm going with some sort of combination of T & A.....Tits and Arguments.

;)

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Blisteringly sexy, smart and witty as all hell (I don't care if she comes across as smarter than me, it's just another challenge!), the perfect partner in crime, very physical, conversational and communicative, yet disinclined toward constant conflict, my greatest teacher and greatest student, a sounding board for ideas, a source of ideas, an explorer, not rooted to one place, flirtatious but trustworthy, "way out of my league" in everyone else's estimation, flexible (in as many ways as you can imagine), can vary attention toward me and elsewhere at the right times, etc.

I will never meet this girl, but I won't stop searching, either. I'm not one for settling ;)

Sorry. I'm seeing someone.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fully dead or mostly dead? There's strict etiquette about dating a dead person. For example, I'm no longer allowed to go dig up Doc Holliday and marry him. I know, what a crazy rule! :D

But Pink, couldn't you dig him up and be friends? Because if not, I don't think he could baear it. <think "Tombstone", Val Kilmer, spinning the tin cup at Johnny RIngo in the saloon> ;)

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Originally Posted by Synarch
5. Gets along well with my family and friends.
6. Doesn't make too many spelling or grammatical errors.
7. Wants to be different than everyone else.

I find that people who want to be different to everyone else are the most annoying people of all! I mean if you just are different, then that's cool. But people who make it their mission to be... well...

(sorry don't know how to quote those...quotes correctly)

Substitute, your response was EXACTLY mine to Synarch's post. Those were the 3 on his list that made me go "uh...ok" and the "wants to be different" was the one that stuck out the most. Those people BUG THE SHIT out of me as well. (and yes, I mean the ones on a mission to be different - those people need to stay as far away from me as possible)

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
(sorry don't know how to quote those...quotes correctly)

Substitute, your response was EXACTLY mine to Synarch's post. Those were the 3 on his list that made me go "uh...ok" and the "wants to be different" was the one that stuck out the most. Those people BUG THE SHIT out of me as well. (and yes, I mean the ones on a mission to be different - those people need to stay as far away from me as possible)

You're an ENTJ. I can't really expect you to understand a desire to live life creatively. That's what I mean by being different. Besides, it's my list. I know what I like. If you don't like it, make up your own list. I'm sure it would be fascinating.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
*flaps hand* you sound like eck, he just quitted smoking and bragged about it.

I am surrounded by pussies !!! Guess heavy drinking will die out for me too after the last year of age i gained :D

I know what your avatar is supposed to be, and yet I still see something else every time. Then I am disappointed when I realize that it's just a lamp.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Seriously, no other ENTP guy wants to pipe up? Synarch, EcK, Sim World?? Come on...

1. Wrong move : Asking me what I like.

I couldn't do a 'favorite/top 10' list if my life depended on it. Things and people just fit given situations and times of my life or don't, I don't really expect to find any miracle fit-with-all person, nor to simplify my life and become dogmatic for the sake of a girlfriend.

I could probably come up with some sort of list, but what's the use? To limit my own horizons?
I think not.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
You're an ENTJ. I can't really expect you to understand a desire to live life creatively. That's what I mean by being different. Besides, it's my list. I know what I like. If you don't like it, make up your own list. I'm sure it would be fascinating.

I posted more to point out that I (ENTJ) agreed with Substitute (also ENTJ) and that this was interesting and funny to me. In no way was my post a criticism of your list - of course we all have different things on our lists. Get your back down, Synarch, baby.

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
My ideal girl is my right hand in human form. Interpret that anyway you like : ).