• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Male ENTPs: describe your ideal girl...

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll put my ENTP best friend's input for him: "petite, hairless girls.... usually Asian."

And now he's discovered he likes INFJs. Because now he's found a chick with all of those qualities.

Other than that, I can't think of any other requirements he's mentioned. :laugh:

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
One option for my ideal woman would be Brody Dalle.

Picture+1.png

Yeah, that's the ticket! :drool:

Edit: Just realized the topic was "ENTP Men," Hmm... guess I only saw the NT. :laugh:

EricHanson

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hmm...in no particular order

Intelligent
Independent
Believes she can accomplish anything and does not allow social boundaries to limit her (particularly with regards to gender).
Compassionate
Humanitarian
Has a wide array of interests
Is able to see the world in a variety of ways
Has appreciation for art
Is socially aware
Understands me
I enjoy being with her.
Has the ambition to accomplish things.
Is mature in her intellectual and emotional understandings.
Has strong convictions to keep me grounded.
Is not controlling or manipulative or overly demanding.
Communicates well with me.
Has vision.
Has good judgment.
Fun to be around.
Spontaneous.
Able and not afraid to be wild.

And ultimately, the most important thing is:

She means something to me.

Well, the topic did say ideal. Not sure any girl fits all the criteria.

Normally I go for a couple different types of girls: the humanitarians, the social rebels, the artsy people, the social workers, the ambitious.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Intelligent and girls, I#ld feel alone then

pesatmichal

MBTI Type
ENTP
inteligent
tolerant
beautiful
letting me do what I want

I'm rather without this toy, because I want soo much independency which no one could understand

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
Either way she'd have to NOT have a psychotic family that I'd be expected to become part of. In fact, either way, she'd have to remember I'm marrying her, not her family, and that I will never see her parents as anything more than "people I met", purely for her sake. I might end up liking them and getting on with them and seeing them as friends, but if I don't, I'm not going to ever be attached to them or willing to drop things I wanna do for them or spend Sundays at the dinner table with them, etc etc.; she's likewise absolved from those kinds of things with my family, too.

This (the bolded is beautiful) is so refreshing.

Yeah I think it's great you're so close to your family, but sometimes it's not even that, is it. Only one person had what I thought was a genuinely pleasant relationship with their parents, and I could understood why they wanted to meet up on the regular .... But some of the others had deeper issues and the weekly dinners were simply a chance to pass on some resentment along with the bread basket. Passive-aggressive jabs left, right, and centre, and it's only when more than enough wine had flowed through everyone that the jabs became more direct and pointed. Unfortunately, nothing ever got resolved because the hangovers would 'wipe their memories' and the whole thing would repeat at the next gathering. But the truly disturbing thing was realising that they didn't see it for what it was, and to them it was "just normal family stuff". GAH GET ME OUTTA HERE!! and I did.

By no means are my family gatherings a picnic, but I know it and I don't willingly offer myself and my sweetheart up as captive audience; on the contrary, I'm making sure I'm protecting us from it by enforcing boundaries like any sensible, aware adult. To me, anything less than this is grounds for a breakup/divorce. And I don't care if you go alone. I can't sustain a relationship with someone who puts up their valuable time and energy into sustaining dysfunction. Can you get more status quo than that?

AquariusENTP

MBTI Type
Entp
I'm actually dating my ideal woman. She's an INTJ and is the only person who has been able to keep up with me. She also challenges me with the occasional "you can't do it"...which as all ENTPs know, is asking for trouble. That's like calling Marty McFly "chicken" or Hancock an Asshole 😂😂😂

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hmm, I kind of like the "plain Jane" girls. The kind where at first look they seem pretty average (not very flamboyant, loud, rude, completely closed up or any kind of remarkable personality trait - good or bad)but as you get to know them you find out more interesting layers. A generally kind personality, polite, fairly easy going, able to understand mainstream and quirky humor, not too easily offended. Somebody that will "stick it out" with me and is ready for a relationship that can have possibilities of a prolonged future together (I'm at that age). I like a woman that likes to read and shares what she reads with me and doesn't mind that I like to ask a lot of questions.

TL;DR, not too loud but not overly quiet nerdy-cute girl with an interest in my emotional well being = A+ in my book.

Also, doesn't hurt if she smells like cocoa-butter. :newwink:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My ideal girl is one that has a good sense of humor, can take a joke without getting triggered and at the same time can show love and emotion as i need a emotional connection as well as a intellectual connection.