User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Male ENTPs: describe your ideal girl...

Junior Member Array

letting me do what I want

I'm rather without this toy, because I want soo much independency which no one could understand
    Ušetřete náklady ve své firmě, pořiďte si bezvodý pisoár

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Either way she'd have to NOT have a psychotic family that I'd be expected to become part of. In fact, either way, she'd have to remember I'm marrying her, not her family, and that I will never see her parents as anything more than "people I met", purely for her sake. I might end up liking them and getting on with them and seeing them as friends, but if I don't, I'm not going to ever be attached to them or willing to drop things I wanna do for them or spend Sundays at the dinner table with them, etc etc.; she's likewise absolved from those kinds of things with my family, too.
    This (the bolded is beautiful) is so refreshing.

Yeah I think it's great you're so close to your family, but sometimes it's not even that, is it. Only one person had what I thought was a genuinely pleasant relationship with their parents, and I could understood why they wanted to meet up on the regular .... But some of the others had deeper issues and the weekly dinners were simply a chance to pass on some resentment along with the bread basket. Passive-aggressive jabs left, right, and centre, and it's only when more than enough wine had flowed through everyone that the jabs became more direct and pointed. Unfortunately, nothing ever got resolved because the hangovers would 'wipe their memories' and the whole thing would repeat at the next gathering. But the truly disturbing thing was realising that they didn't see it for what it was, and to them it was "just normal family stuff". GAH GET ME OUTTA HERE!! and I did.

By no means are my family gatherings a picnic, but I know it and I don't willingly offer myself and my sweetheart up as captive audience; on the contrary, I'm making sure I'm protecting us from it by enforcing boundaries like any sensible, aware adult. To me, anything less than this is grounds for a breakup/divorce. And I don't care if you go alone. I can't sustain a relationship with someone who puts up their valuable time and energy into sustaining dysfunction. Can you get more status quo than that?

Junior Member Array

I'm actually dating my ideal woman. She's an INTJ and is the only person who has been able to keep up with me. She also challenges me with the occasional "you can't do it"...which as all ENTPs know, is asking for trouble. That's like calling Marty McFly "chicken" or Hancock an Asshole 😂😂😂

My List looks like this

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Privileged Sh!tlord Array ZNP-TBA's Avatar
    7w8 sx
    ILE Ti

Hmm, I kind of like the "plain Jane" girls. The kind where at first look they seem pretty average (not very flamboyant, loud, rude, completely closed up or any kind of remarkable personality trait - good or bad)but as you get to know them you find out more interesting layers. A generally kind personality, polite, fairly easy going, able to understand mainstream and quirky humor, not too easily offended. Somebody that will "stick it out" with me and is ready for a relationship that can have possibilities of a prolonged future together (I'm at that age). I like a woman that likes to read and shares what she reads with me and doesn't mind that I like to ask a lot of questions.

TL;DR, not too loud but not overly quiet nerdy-cute girl with an interest in my emotional well being = A+ in my book.

Also, doesn't hurt if she smells like cocoa-butter.