• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Good qualities of INTJs

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was thinking to the people we love, but your statement also applies :)

A proper INTJ does not love, because we know that hate is much more efficient. It gets things done!!! And hate lasts longer.

(Why do you think the kind and loving xNFJs like Jesus Christ and Martin Luther King died in their 30's?)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We think sarcasm is sexy!

We think the news is a great barrel of laughs!

We are able to tastefully categorize films such as Schindler's List and The Pianist as comedies.

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
A proper INTJ does not love, because we know that hate is much more efficient. It gets things done!!! And hate lasts longer.

(Why do you think the kind and loving xNFJs like Jesus Christ and Martin Luther King died in their 30's?)

as seen in Silent Hill

(although, I did mean to the people we love...your explanation did make sense also)

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Yes, and the Borg Queen was in the movie. You know, same actress as in Star Trek: First Contact?

I've never seen Star Trek really, but if the Borg Queen is the littler girl in the bed thing at the end, then yes. :D

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
One of my best friends is an INTJ. We see each other all the time.

Positives:

Very intelligent and intuitive
Hilarious
Says what's on her mind
Sociable, friendly and fun
Even-keeled, practical and reliable
Good fashion sense
Loves animals, especially cats

Negatives:

Always complaining. She never shuts up about how tedious and difficult every aspect of her life is.

Other than that, she's awesome. ;) I have two other INTJ friends. Some of my better friendships tend to be with INTJs; for some reason we just understand each other and go at the same pace. INFP/INTJ relationships, yo! My best INTJ friend is also dating an INFP.

Veneti

MBTI Type
XNTX

A proper INTJ knows that "conflict" (Not hate) can achieve quite a bit.

Conflict can be a very motivating force.

A "UBER" INTJ knows that conflict is unstainable in the long term to achieve the biggest of goals. A realises that team work and consensus can achieve sustainable power.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJs could easily be my favorite type. I happen to like all NT types. The mentor who took the most risk to value my contribution is likely an INTJ. For all my years she is the one who has made me feel most validated as a person and professional. She is also just a little bit scary, but i adore her. I believe it is her INTJ-ness that frees her from all the social agenda nonsense that makes most people play games and be dishonest. I also don't have to waste any energy reading subtle cues. I can rest with NTs because of this.

1. direct and simple in their communication - no need to stew about and wonder what they actually meant.

2. intelligent, seeking out intellectual challenges which i also enjoy.

3. efficient, they value finding optimal systems so time and energy are not wasted.

4. very sensitive and sometime passionate at their core.

5. often inspired and impacting other with that inspiration

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
The mentor who took the most risk to value my contribution is likely an INTJ. For all my years she is the one who has made me feel most validated as a person and professional.

Truly great people help others to achieve greatness.

Eve

Intelligent, reliable, good sense of humor and excellent listeners.

MinorThreat

MBTI Type
ENTP
My old boss was an INTJ - I don't think I have ever met anybody who took so much delight in being dry and wilfully cynical... also, just like toonia says, fantastic mentors - I stepped up into his job when he left.

I found his sense of humour hilarious. A very demonstartive gay chap who he knew well hugged him once - the next time he had to speak to the bloke a couple of hours later, he went with a post-it note on his suit saying "do not touch".

Usehername

On a mission
My old boss was an INTJ - I don't think I have ever met anybody who took so much delight in being dry and wilfully cynical... also, just like toonia says, fantastic mentors - I stepped up into his job when he left.

I found his sense of humour hilarious. A very demonstartive gay chap who he knew well hugged him once - the next time he had to speak to the bloke a couple of hours later, he went with a post-it note on his suit saying "do not touch".

lol

moth

MBTI Type
INTJ
Gosh. This is all awesome, especially since I've been feeling so blue lately.

Many, many years ago, my mom used the word 'astute' to describe me. That's my contribution. Shrewdness sometimes has a negative connotation, but it implies an ability to correlate details, consider disparate-seeming things abstractly and make an insightful judgement or identify an over-arcing phenomenon.

Naokohiro

MBTI Type
INTJ
Uberfuhrer keeps putting his own personal opinions and applying them to the INTJ's. I don't agree with any of them, and I am an INTJ...
Though, everyone else seems to know what they're talking about.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
I wouldn't mind one like this for us ENTPs!

I like INTJ's. I dig them. Sometimes they confuse me because I think I've said something clearly to them and yet they seem to always miss my point, whilst thinking I've missed theirs when I know I haven't, I've answered it - they just don't see the connection. But unlike when this happens with other types, with INTJ's they are always ready to calmly and reasonably work through the misunderstanding, and they don't seem to harbour any hard feelings afterwards, and they don't take any of it personally. I've known people (particularly F's) who take it very personally when you misunderstand them, as if you're deliberately not trying to because you don't care. INTJ's never do that (but ENTJ's do, though they deny it).

And I really dig the way they stick to their guns when they know they're right. That's something I relate to a lot. I know that if I get the INTJ on my side then I've got a powerful advocate who won't back down any more than I will; I can rely on them.

And they're also very sincere. I've never met an INTJ that wasn't really genuine, without a fake bone in their body.
The INTJs are honest and humble. They are innovative. They take care of their world.

They push.
It is all right.

Nobody is perfect.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I've always found it hard to be an INTJ - all that perfectionism and being so hard on ourselves...

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've always found it hard to be an INTJ - all that perfectionism and being so hard on ourselves...

I think part of the reason we're typically so unconcerned with other people's perceptions of or comments on us is because they can never be as harsh as the critics in our heads.

Last edited:

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
I think part of the reason we're typically so unconcerned with other people's perceptions of or comments on us is because they can never be as harsh as the critic in our heads.

Hrm, I have never thought of it that way but that really makes a lot of sense.