• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Good qualities of INTJs

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Soft and cuddly
Pink
Loud
Cool
Loved by children everywhere
Full of boundless ener...

Oh, sorry -- I thought this thread was about the Energizer Bunny. This is all wrong.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I love it when they get all pompous and start barking at you when you're just playing, when secretly they're loving every minute of it and they are, in fact, playing right back. It makes me want to hug them and kiss them on the cheek, just to see the bewildered, flustered look on their faces (and because I adore them, of course!). See the relationship between Q and Picard for reference ;)

Mendacity

I love it when they get all pompous and start barking at you when you're just playing, when secretly they're loving every minute of it and they are, in fact, playing right back. It makes me want to hug them and kiss them on the cheek, just to see the bewildered, flustered look on their faces (and because I adore them, of course!). See the relationship between Q and Picard for reference ;)

Funny you should mention that, I had a similar relationship with my ex-boyfriend.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I guess it would depend on what you mean by chopping block?

Which one of you got dropped by the other; too many metaphors, sorry.

Matt G

MBTI Type
INTJ
Letters are positive qualities

I Note Threads Jumping

Mendacity

Which one of you got dropped by the other; too many metaphors, sorry.

Well he and I have been on and off for several years so the number of times each has broken up with the other has probably been about equal. The most recent time was mutual.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well he and I have been on and off for several years so the number of times each has broken up with the other has probably been about equal. The most recent time was mutual.

Ah, ok.

meanlittlechimp

MBTI Type
ENTP
I love their sense of humour too. Subtle, clever, always in good taste and often quite deadpan. I love people who others can never tell whether they're joking or not, and many of these are INTJ's.

I agree, most people never mention their humor and wit (probably because they rarely show people until they feel comfortable with them). They crack me up.

Veneti

MBTI Type
XNTX
To me, the INTJ is just a ISTJ thats evolved :)

If your thinking and sensing is at such a level then a critical mass occurs where you become more intuitive. Its like changing gears in an accelerating thought process.

Anyway, I believe I've met very few real INTJ's. Perhaps 2.1% of society type as them, but real INTJ's that I've come across are less than 1:1000.

What I have noticed is the following traits: (Not necessairly their good traits, just what I've seen).

1) Introversion is because they enjoy being in their own thought processes more than engaging with groups of people. I believe if you had group of INTJ's they would become more extrovert. (There's a big difference between being a "loner" and being a professed "introvert").

2) Always bouncing their theories off people they trust. Looking for feedback and binding information.

3) Loyal to those that have meaning to them. Because the group mentality doesn't mean anything to them they don't need to alter their position to changing situations ie Consistently reliable. (Being popular is just a function of having no baseline values -> well, in the extreme context).

4) More likely to get a left field observation of the world.

However, I don't think INTJ's are perfect though, the ones that have been in certain situations have had the edges knocked off them do get a bit more refined, others just become more introverted (than moderate) or fail to see (understand) why the "flesh pushers" get further up the tree.

Mendacity

However, I don't think INTJ's are perfect though, the ones that have been in certain situations have had the edges knocked off them do get a bit more refined, others just become more introverted (than moderate) or fail to see (understand) why the "flesh pushers" get further up the tree.
Some of your thinking makes a certain amount of sense, but I have questions.
1. what is a "flesh pusher" and what tree are you speaking of? Or what does your tree represent?
2. Why do you think non-INTJs sometimes test as such?