First 1234 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

• Despite off-beat ways of thinking, we have very practical ways of doing.
    • We are careful with our money, not unlike ISTJ.
    • We are superior to everyone else.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I was just gmail chatting with a friend and scheming a plan for him; his reply was, "you construct plans 4 years in advance. and i bet they mostly work out. so i will trust you"

it's totally true. i DO scheme a lot for my future. and i have an impressive success rate, too. i hear this is a very intj trait. and we can help you plan your life. and we will enjoy it
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

INTJs seem to be more independent than many other classes (at least the ones I know and what I have read online). Also, I think we tend to question authority, but not in a dogmatic, "you are the authority and therefore I will question everything you say for that reason and that reason alone!" way. More in a rational, thoughtful way. And I think that's a really good quality to have.

MBTI
    ENFP

the best thing about the intj is the trains that come and go out of their railway stations

MBTI
    ENTP

I love their sense of humour too. Subtle, clever, always in good taste and often quite deadpan. I love people who others can never tell whether they're joking or not, and many of these are INTJ's.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

My best friend is an INTJ, now a licenced psychologist, and I'm starting to know one other INTJ more deeply (I've known him for five years only, so it's only a beginning for this personality type, lol). He is doing is doctorate studies in computer science.
    -both calm, disliking to make distractions.
    -good time management skills. They take into account social reasons to alter schedules, tho within set limits.
    -both having studied their respective areas deeply, they appreciate well-presented knowledge from other fields and are open to have more insight.
    -socially and ethically very responsible persons. They both participate in work that aims to improve the society, but it's no fuzzy tree-hugging or charity or such. They see deeply into society and notice it's structures, and both have chosen key areas for their work that relates to their deep knowledge about the subject.
    -accepting of uncertainty, allowing themselves to ponder different options, capable of listening to alternate viewpoints. Expressive but non-judgemental when hearing something they dont agree on.
    -show their friendship by valuing your time and wishes in practical ways. I prefer that over overtly expressive feelings.
    -They enjoy life from most of the angles possible, apart from anything showy or flashy.

MBTI
    ERTP

what i like best about intjs are their ability to combine the classical learner's qualities with the imaginative insights of intuition and let the latter rule. truly a great configuration!
    best collection of philosopher typings online

http://www.celebritytypes.com/philosophers/

MBTI
    ISXJ

I like INTJ's because:
    They are calm, level-headed, and good listeners
    They "march to the beat of their own drummer"...as in, they don't see a need to follow societal norms as much as other types do.
    If you ever make it into an INTJ's inner circle, you know they value you greatly...and it's a wonderful feeling.
    I love their dry, sarcastic sense of humor
    I love that they are the only type I can simply sit in silence with and feel completely content with no pressure to fill the silence with talking.

MBTI
    INTJ

loyalty
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    loyalty
    Meine Ehre heisst Treue.