• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Ideas people!

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
privatized education

(I'd make a great headmaster)

T

ThatGirl

How so?

I haven't learned shit....you suck as a teacher.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
Equal distribution of goods and services. Then again I'm fairly drunk, that would never work!

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
... he said equal distribution of goods and services, not barter.

How did you make the connection?

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
The future of the Web is selective exclusion. It's easy enough to find information; it's harder to block out regions to ignore. At least, in any organized way.

Also, I should be able to meta-tag every file on my hard drive (associating unique colors with each tag), and organize the files either on a whole-drive (universal) or a directory (local) level by tag or combination.

And then save these sortings as shortcuts.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Try to turn delinquents into sycophants via retraining?

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I live near Chicago, in Northwest Indiana, and there's nothing ridiculously awesome to do here. As a remedy to that, I insist an adult recreational facility be created with awesomeness unparalleled. It will be a gigantic steel warehouse kind of building with soccer/football fields built in (yay astroturf), a gym, a hockey and ice skating rink, rock climbing and all of that fun stuff.

But here's the kicker: It will also house crazy-ass obstacle courses like those featured on MXC (Takashi's Castle), Wipeout, American Gladiators, and Ninja Warrior.

Outside there could be an obstacle course for cars (drifting, off road, whatever), a drag strip, and an area for other sports like that as well (dirt biking...)

It would be located in a more rural area, for an optimum amount of land for the facilities and parking, but it wouldn't be terribly hard to get it near a highway exit due to its overall location. Business would also be good because you could broadcast advertisements over Chicago airwaves.

The biggest issues would be funding and liability insurance, but oh god, this idea is sick.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Lower taxes to fund less government BS

Competency tests for voters

Even better: competency tests for politicians

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
When we get the funding.

Alright then, I propose creating a hobo army in order to gather the funds. We'll teach them how to homebrew wine and beer on the cheap and we'll turn them into street hooch sellers, ultimately creating an empire under our command. Come to Chicago and we can start right away!

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Sweet. But I have to go back to school toward the end of the month. = (

Provoker

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Idea?

Yes. Have some sort of neo-Stalinist intuitive-thinker rise to power, close down all the educational institutions temporarily, execute all the sensing ring leaders, have all the remaining sensors rounded up and sent to a prison camp to receive mental reform from their intuitive-thinking superiors, and institute a rigorous reform program that aims to correct their short-sightedness and covers logic, creative thinking, and whatnot. Progress.