User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTP

A contact sport is controlled violence. I played football in highschool so I suppose you could call me violent under certain circumstances. I have never been in a fight though.

MBTI
    ISFP

When I feel violent.. which is rare, and means I am beyond frustrated probably feeling threatened.. especially emotionally .. I take it out on inanimate objects, which I presume is better than taking it out on people.. and really I am the the one who gets hurt physically or financially.. Of course more emotional people might also get hurt by my actions and nasty tongue and I need to consider that as well. which I don't always

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

On very very rare occasion I have utterly freaked... if I've been pushed and pushed and tried to flex away and someone is just HOUNDING me.

One time I lashed out in a frenzy at someone using a feather pillow so that I wouldn't hurt them. (Yeah, it looked really goofy, I was so mad.)

Another time I ended up kicking a box instead, and it ended up being filled with plates that I had forgotten about. I limped for three days.

But... usually I feel ill afterwards if things get to that point.
    I hate violence and I hate losing control.

The two events i mentioned occured at least ten years ago.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    On very very rare occasion I have utterly freaked... if I've been pushed and pushed and tried to flex away and someone is just HOUNDING me.

One time I lashed out in a frenzy at someone using a feather pillow so that I wouldn't hurt them. (Yeah, it looked really goofy, I was so mad.)

Another time I ended up kicking a box instead, and it ended up being filled with plates that I had forgotten about. I limped for three days.

But... usually I feel ill afterwards if things get to that point.
    I hate violence and I hate losing control.

The two events i mentioned occured at least ten years ago.
    I go into emotional shock afterward... I can't sleep..as soon as I close my eyes I start replaying it over and over again.. wishing I could have done something different..

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I have
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by murkrow View Post
    how many of you guys have violent tendencies?
    Am I that stunted for words to fail me? If and when it does, then it is my shortcoming, so I must walk away.

Caveat: cause bodily harm to a loved one of mine, and it's on like Donkey Kong.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Ok so this little kid came up to me on the street and hes all like "Mr could I have some money for my puppies operation?"

So im like "NO YOU ANNOYING LITTLE MONKEY!!!! IF I HAVE TO TELL YOU ONE MORE TIME ILL RIP YOUR SOUL OUT OF YOUR CHEST!!!"

So he starts crying like a little bitch and I just cant stand it so I pick the little snot nosed brat up by the hair and toss him into traffic.

Ok, so I think its all over and done but then all of the sudden this cop comes up to me and hes all like "BLABLBLA MURDER BLABLA GOING DOWNTOWN" so im like "NO YOU ANNOYING LITTLE MONKEY!!!! IF I HAVE TO TELL YOU ONE MORE TIME ILL RIP YOUR SOUL OUT OF YOUR CHEST!!!"

so he pulls a gun on me. So I just grab the gun out of his hands before he can even shoot me(im such a badass) and pop him in the eyes.

Then I won the lottery.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Of course we don't get physically violent. That's a manifestation of the primitive parts of the brain that is highly diminished in types with strong cerebral dominance (...INTP). It's the cognitive nature of such types.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Of course we don't get physically violent.
    Speak for yourself my son
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

When I was a kid I was definitely aggressive bordering on violent. I Was able to get most of it out in sports though so it was never a problem outside of that.