• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Female INTPs-What do they look like?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
self cleaning fabric.

How%20Self-Cleaning%20Fabric%20Works.jpg

I'm inspired.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
self cleaning fabric.

How%20Self-Cleaning%20Fabric%20Works.jpg

I'm inspired.

Self cleaning clothes utilizing freed electrons? Now that's what I call a radical idea! :D

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Okay, alright...*admits he never studied chemistry extensively in college*, what does titanium dioxide do? Does it melt your clothing, or does it have to be superheated to maintain gaseous form?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
It can be used as a white pigment. It's also a photocatalyst under UV light, meaning it will cause a chemical reaction. It can split water into hydrogen and oxygen. It can also produce electricity. They use it in dental bleaching, but it is now being called a possible carcinogen. Also used for fake snow on film sets.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It can be used as a white pigment. It's also a photocatalyst under UV light, meaning it will cause a chemical reaction. It can split water into hydrogen and oxygen. It can also produce electricity. They use it in dental bleaching, but it is now being called a possible carcinogen. Also used for fake snow on film sets.

Wow, well yay for fake snow!

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
We are all dirtbacks techically--we're all just stardust. ;)

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
True Love

So, I'm a part of a men's Bible study and last night, we manly men had a conversation about what love actually is:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. (1 Corinithians 13:4-8a; TNIV)

After much discussion, a little debate, some cheesy moments and a lot of genuine honesty you don't see much of outside of that setting, we understood that out of the three most important things: hope, love, and faith, only love is truly eternal.

We also did a word exercise. We tried replacing the word "Love" with "I" and were totally convicted; this is something others should be able to say is true of us as men of God, but we all knew of times we'd fallen short of that standard. We recommitted ourselves to this standard of love and sought to back our words with actions the next time we saw someone who needed to be lifted up in service or in heart. And not just the pretty girls or the brothers we're familiar with (though them also)...people who truly have need.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks for sharing. Be sure and let us know when you reach step 9.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thanks for sharing. Be sure and let us know when you reach step 9.

I'm sorry you feel that way. *pulls out bottle of aged merlot* I was planning on going all the way back to step 1...just for you Blue. ;)

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Stardust takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

Like time-bomb.