• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Female INTPs-What do they look like?

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
As opposed to being stubborn accidentally?

Give it up, bro. It's a lost cause.
Doesn't really matter what I say to defend myself, I can't change your typism. ;-) Who being logical when you judge somebody by the letters in their profile? You're being unobjective, but it'll take one of your own to point it out.

I understand the damsel in distress routine Jen, NF men and women get sucked up into that useless montage. It's good to help people, but when you have a significant other, if they cannot be included in your "help", then there's something more there and that relationship needs to be terminated if you actually care about the one you are in.

I think I'll start an "Ask the Fuzz" column in the blog section, I think I'd have a lot of fun doing that.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
xNFJ men, in my experience, are lovely creatures until you say one semi-negative thing and they just *react* (no offense to OP, but your defensiveness was premature and predictable. I walked into the same trap with an INFJ yesterday. super defensive for no reason...)

As opposed to being stubborn accidentally?

Give it up, bro. It's a lost cause.

Doesn't really matter what I say to defend myself, I can't change your typism. ;-) Who being logical when you judge somebody by the letters in their profile? You're being unobjective, but it'll take one of your own to point it out.

See what I mean? If you disagree, just disagree and say why or ignore her (or joke back *shocker!!!*) Why take it to that level and assume someone is judging and then make character accusations or whatever... I don't even know what you feel you have to defend. Either way, you are a brave man and I admire that, hahahha.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I should've just said she was hot. That would've flabbergasted her, or pissed her off...either way, works for me. :)

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
See what I mean? If you disagree, just disagree and say why or ignore her (or joke back *shocker!!!*) Why take it to that level and assume someone is judging and then make character accusations or whatever... I don't even know what you feel you have to defend. Either way, you are a brave man and I admire that, hahahha.

That's a reverse insight into the INTP mind I didn't have before. Poking back has never been a natural response for me...we NFs take too much at face value. :devil:Doesn't mean we don't have the mode, it's just not our first inclination to use it.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
That's a reverse insight into the INTP mind I didn't have before. Poking back has never been a natural response for me...we NFs take too much at face value. :devil:Doesn't mean we don't have the mode, it's just not our first inclination to use it.

Yes, and your minds are still a mystery to them, I'm sure. It is to mine, at least. My first inclination is to always poke back and I've learned that it might not be the most positively received response amongst those that are more feeling oriented. Oh well, we live and learn.

EDIT: and really, what you did was the opposite of taking it at face value. You read deeply into a topical comment.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP

Yeah, poking back is a good tactic to use with NTs in general. We don't like things to suddenly become serious and personal, especially if we were just having fun.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yes, and your minds are still a mystery to them, I'm sure. It is to mine, at least. My first inclination is to always poke back and I've learned that it might not be the most positively received response amongst those that are more feeling oriented.

Yes, a mystery. :huh:

Well, ask away if you want to know. Let the :duel: begin.

Oh well, we live and learn.

Yeah, que sara. :headphne:

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah, poking back is a good tactic to use with NTs in general. We don't like things to suddenly become serious and personal, especially if we were just having fun.

Interesting...

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Yes, a mystery. :huh:

Well, ask away if you want to know. Let the :duel: begin. :)

no, no, no - like I said, I've already walked into that trap too many times and yesterday I learned my lesson once and for all. We're not playing the same sport, even though we are sharing a field. It can cause amusing hijinks for the spectators, but for us players, most likely serious injury. But I'll take a lovely parting gift, if you have one.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
no, no, no - like I said, I've already walked into that trap too many times and yesterday I learned my lesson once and for all. We're not playing the same sport, even though we are sharing a field. It can cause amusing hijinks for the spectators, but for us players, most likely serious injury. But I'll take a lovely parting gift, if you have one.

If that's a picture of you, you're mom must've made it with one of my relatives.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
If that's a picture of you, you're mom must've made it with one of my relatives.

That line had better not be my lovely parting gift. :steam:

(hint: it should sparkle.)

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That line had better not be my lovely parting gift. :steam:

(hint: it should sparkle.)

I'll name a star after you tonight. I'll will call it Je-unchkin-ocyde and it will sparkle like your fur in the moonlight. :SaiyanSmilie_anim: :D

Oh! You mean diamonds! Well, I'll just have to shake down the next geology professor who ventures too close to my neck of the woods. :)

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I'll name a star after you tonight. I'll will call it Je-unchkin-ocyde and it will sparkle like your fur in the moonlight. :SaiyanSmilie_anim: :D

Oh! You mean diamonds! Well, I'll just have to shake down the next geology professor who ventures too close to my neck of the woods. :)

Ohhh, I like that idea!!!! Diamonds are for suckers, I'd rather have a star. *yay* :smile::static:

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Mmmm, I'll make sure it's a binary...how does Cyde A and Cyde B sound?

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
It says that you're good at this. You'll have those pesky INTPs eating out of your hand in no time... provided you don't take 2am emergency calls from other women. hahaha, good luck!

:smile:

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hahaha, it was like watching a train wreck. I couldn't tell whose blood was whose.

She never trusted that he was genuine because he was always out and about, and most of his friends are female. It wasn't that she was jealous in a normal sense, but he was outgoing in an abnormal sense. 2am the phone would ring from another damsel in distress and he'd run to be by her side. Idiot. That would set off any red-blooded woman, but he just didn't get it. He was trying to help, and that supersedes any other feelings.

He needed so much attention. If she was quiet, he'd be quiet and just watch tv. But if she made one comment, he took that as an opening to talk her to death. And when she got visibly irritated, he would try to smooth things over by being cutesy in a very aggressive way, which set her off more because all she wanted was for him to pipe down. But the more she introverted, the more he extroverted. I suppose this tactic works on others - the dancing clown thing at kids' hospitals - but it so did not work on her.

She would finally come around to sit and talk about real things and he would keep interrupting her with random cutesy nonsequitors. He would ask her serious questions and she would start off with a serious sentence, then he would go on a tangent that was otherwise unrelated and never bring it back home. So she would know better than to try and talk to him on a real level. And when she stopped trying, he felt shut out. But he never understood how he added to that situation.

xNFJ men, in my experience, are lovely creatures until you say one semi-negative thing and they just *react* (no offense to OP, but your defensiveness was premature and predictable. I walked into the same trap with an INFJ yesterday. super defensive for no reason...) And for her part, when she withdrew, she just disappeared mentally. There was no getting through to her. And with him screaming about some supposed slight and her with her silent, blank stare, it was just a mess.
Yeah. I don't think we do Fe-doms. How do you communicate with someone who speaks a completely different language? Men are expected/allowed to be emotionally retarded, but T women are just seen as an aberration, by and large. NFP men might find it off-beat and refreshing and fun (for a bit). But FJ men just think you need 'fixing'.
Did you see that thread by the ESFJ fella with the INTP wife? Painful.

Doesn't really matter what I say to defend myself, I can't change your typism. ;-) Who being logical when you judge somebody by the letters in their profile?
Like starting a thread asking about what INTP women look like, maybe?

I should've just said she was hot. That would've flabbergasted her, or pissed her off...either way, works for me. :)
*eats apple* What in particular about me is hot?

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This has been a blast, I feel like I just got done watching a day-long School House Rock on NTs. Anybody have anything else to add? I'm almost feeling bulletproof now, you'd better take a shot while you still can. ;)

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah. I don't think we do Fe-doms. How do you communicate with someone who speaks a completely different language? Men are expected/allowed to be emotionally retarded, but T women are just seen as an aberration, by and large. NFP men might find it off-beat and refreshing and fun (for a bit). But FJ men just think you need 'fixing'.
Did you see that thread by the ESFJ fella with the INTP wife? Painful.

Like starting a thread asking about what INTP women look like, maybe?

*eats apple* What in particular about me is hot?

The fact that you just said that matter-of-factly as you bit into a piece of fruit, juice dribbling down your lips, blithely not expecting an answer worthy of you, but also slightly curious to see what I might pull out of thin air. If I hit on anything else about you, it would be a miracle. After all, I don't know if you are who you seem to be--your soul on paper is not the same as it would be sitting on the kitchen counter in front of me in sweats and a spaghetti-string tanktop taking a second bite of that apple. But flashes of possibilities stobe in my mind. The depth of your gaze is directed away from me, trying to hide from mine so you won't let anything at all slip out. This is mine to guess at and you won't help me. But some part of you is resigning to the fact that if I stare long enough, I'll see through you...and THAT is when you throw the apple in the garbage, wipe the juice from your lips and hurriedly find something else to do.

Of course, I don't know, you might be that guy in the profile picture. If that's the case, you write like a girl. Hahaha.