User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I know exactly one ENFJ guy IRL. We're not very close. When we were first acquainted on a formal basis, I appreciated how accommodating and welcoming he made interaction with him seem. So I went away pretty fond of him. Then as I had to spend more time around him, I started to grow weary of his showboating. He annoys me with how hard he tries to impress those around him, and what a general goody-two-shoes he tends to be (though I still think he's a good guy and everything). Oh, and he loves the sound of his own voice (meaning he isn't happy unless he's beating our ears down with some lame story or joke that was transparently designed to please the crowd).

Anyway, in a nutshell, I see him as somewhat obnoxious and pretentious, though he's a nice person. And I'm pretty sure he sees me as weird, aloof, and opaque. We're not comfortable around each other for very long. And our intellectual opinions on most things seem to be opposites.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    The fact that you just said that matter-of-factly as you bit into a piece of fruit, juice dribbling down your lips, blithely not expecting an answer worthy of you, but also slightly curious to see what I might pull out of thin air. If I hit on anything else about you, it would be a miracle. After all, I don't know if you are who you seem to be--your soul on paper is not the same as it would be sitting on the kitchen counter in front of me in sweats and a spaghetti-string tanktop taking a second bite of that apple. But flashes of possibilities stobe in my mind. The depth of your gaze is directed away from me, trying to hide from mine so you won't let anything at all slip out. This is mine to guess at and you won't help me. But some part of you is resigning to the fact that if I stare long enough, I'll see through you...and THAT is when you throw the apple in the garbage, wipe the juice from your lips and hurriedly find something else to do.

Of course, I don't know, you might be that guy in the profile picture. If that's the case, you write like a girl. Hahaha.
    very, VERY nice!

There's hope for you yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    very, VERY nice!

There's hope for you yet.
    Oh GAWD. They've neutralized blue, too.
    So endeth the INTP rsistance?
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

duhh...
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by InaF3157 View Post
    Oh GAWD. They've neutralized blue, too.
    So endeth the INTP rsistance?
    Ina, I'm sorry one of my kind wronged you, really, I'm not trying to be sarcastic. I give you mad props for standing up to the scuz bags. I'm a minor leader in a large bible-based Singles group out of my city and even in that "Godly" environment, there's a ton of scuz bag guys--so just because I say I'm not, doesn't give you enough reason to trust me.

If it helps, keep watching me in the forums, maybe you can keep me honest.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post

duhh...
    Is this that chick from Michael and Michael have issues?

MBTI
    intp

Ina, I'm sorry one of my kind wronged you, really, I'm not trying to be sarcastic. I give you mad props for standing up to the scuz bags. I'm a minor leader in a large bible-based Singles group out of my city and even in that "Godly" environment, there's a ton of scuz bag guys--so just because I say I'm not, doesn't give you enough reason to trust me.

If it helps, keep watching me in the forums, maybe you can keep me honest.
    I don't know if this is high quality, hilarious flame, but I haven't been "wronged" and I'm not following you! Party on, brah. You've already charmed a few INTP ladies.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Tempbanned

So, I've heard that being a male ENFJ is relatively rare (I've seen maybe three or four besides me in the ENFJ Cult ). Most ENFJs are female. I've also heard that the female INTP is almost non-existant.

As I've never met my supposed match in female form, what does an emotionally healthy/mature female INTP look like personally/interpersonally?

I've heard they like making gadgets...which struck me as ISTP. Kinda a minor detail, not sure.

Furthermore, to fulfill my complete curiosity, what does a good male ENFJ-female INTP relationship look like? Anybody in the forum have that relationship or know people who do to describe it?

I don't ask because I desire to find Myers-Briggs perfection when the right one crosses my path; maturity tends to soften personality conflict differences (or unwelcome similarities), and between two mature people, any relationship can flourish.

Still, I'm admittedly curious.
    I knew an INTP female she was my supervisor at work. I was attracted to her, and she liked me as well, we got along fine, except the fact she had a boyfriend For the most part she seemed very aloof, non nonchalant and easy going. I dunno if it's me but I notice INTP females have a deeper voice than usual. They speak sorta monotonous.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Haha, wasn't my goal anyway Ina, I don't want you or anybody at the moment. But I'll toast:

If there must be a heart and a game as the infamous Lady Gaga once said (Yes, I just did that), let it be with much more integrity then the BS common today.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I knew an INTP female she was my supervisor at work. I was attracted to her, and she liked me as well, we got along fine, except the fact she had a boyfriend For the most part she seemed very aloof, non nonchalant and easy going. I dunno if it's me but I notice INTP females have a deeper voice than usual. They speak sorta monotonous.
    Poor guy. Yeah, I kinda think of Lilith a little, from Fraiser.