First 5678917 Last

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Jinkies.
    Oh great. Now I'm going to have to read all of your posts in Velma's voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    As opposed to being stubborn accidentally?

Give it up, bro. It's a lost cause.
    Doesn't really matter what I say to defend myself, I can't change your typism. ;-) Who being logical when you judge somebody by the letters in their profile? You're being unobjective, but it'll take one of your own to point it out.

I understand the damsel in distress routine Jen, NF men and women get sucked up into that useless montage. It's good to help people, but when you have a significant other, if they cannot be included in your "help", then there's something more there and that relationship needs to be terminated if you actually care about the one you are in.

I think I'll start an "Ask the Fuzz" column in the blog section, I think I'd have a lot of fun doing that.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    xNFJ men, in my experience, are lovely creatures until you say one semi-negative thing and they just *react* (no offense to OP, but your defensiveness was premature and predictable. I walked into the same trap with an INFJ yesterday. super defensive for no reason...)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    As opposed to being stubborn accidentally?

Give it up, bro. It's a lost cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    Doesn't really matter what I say to defend myself, I can't change your typism. ;-) Who being logical when you judge somebody by the letters in their profile? You're being unobjective, but it'll take one of your own to point it out.
    See what I mean? If you disagree, just disagree and say why or ignore her (or joke back *shocker!!!*) Why take it to that level and assume someone is judging and then make character accusations or whatever... I don't even know what you feel you have to defend. Either way, you are a brave man and I admire that, hahahha.

MBTI
    intp

Either way, you are a brave man and I admire that, hahahha.
    We shall call him Daniel.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

I should've just said she was hot. That would've flabbergasted her, or pissed her off...either way, works for me.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

See what I mean? If you disagree, just disagree and say why or ignore her (or joke back *shocker!!!*) Why take it to that level and assume someone is judging and then make character accusations or whatever... I don't even know what you feel you have to defend. Either way, you are a brave man and I admire that, hahahha.
    That's a reverse insight into the INTP mind I didn't have before. Poking back has never been a natural response for me...we NFs take too much at face value. Doesn't mean we don't have the mode, it's just not our first inclination to use it.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

That's a reverse insight into the INTP mind I didn't have before. Poking back has never been a natural response for me...we NFs take too much at face value. Doesn't mean we don't have the mode, it's just not our first inclination to use it.
    Yes, and your minds are still a mystery to them, I'm sure. It is to mine, at least. My first inclination is to always poke back and I've learned that it might not be the most positively received response amongst those that are more feeling oriented. Oh well, we live and learn.

EDIT: and really, what you did was the opposite of taking it at face value. You read deeply into a topical comment.

Yeah, poking back is a good tactic to use with NTs in general. We don't like things to suddenly become serious and personal, especially if we were just having fun.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Yes, and your minds are still a mystery to them, I'm sure. It is to mine, at least. My first inclination is to always poke back and I've learned that it might not be the most positively received response amongst those that are more feeling oriented.
    Yes, a mystery.

Well, ask away if you want to know. Let the begin.

Oh well, we live and learn.
    Yeah, que sara.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Yeah, poking back is a good tactic to use with NTs in general. We don't like things to suddenly become serious and personal, especially if we were just having fun.
    Interesting...