• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Female INTPs-What do they look like?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I find it more difficult to find INTJ women than INTP women. Ne sticks out more than Ni especially when it comes to personality. I can remember INTP's more memorably.

melania

Hi, Totenkindly. I don't know if you will read this and I hope it won't come across as nit-picky, but I thought I should make note of one fact: if your type is really LII in Socionics, then you would be a TiNe user = MBTI INTP = Socionics INTj. If, on the other hand, you are a Ni user-probably NiTe- that would make you an ILI in Socionics = Socionics INTp = MBTI INTJ.

If you already don't agree anymore with that typing - LII Ni - then my post is completely unnecessary. Bye.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hi, Totenkindly. I don't know if you will read this and I hope it won't come across as nit-picky, but I thought I should make note of one fact: if your type is really LII in Socionics, then you would be a TiNe user = MBTI INTP = Socionics INTj. If, on the other hand, you are a Ni user-probably NiTe- that would make you an ILI in Socionics = Socionics INTp = MBTI INTJ.

I'm not an Ni user, I made a typo on the pull-down -- thank you for the catch.

There are two subtypes of LII in Socionics - the Ti and the Ne. I meant to say Ne since I'm closer to that one.
Socionics Types: LII-INTj Subtypes

(I just happened to notice your post by accident. If you need to actually communicate with me, use the Mention or post on my Wall, etc. thanks.)

Meo meo

So i am that female INTP- type A, just write because i am curious about other response.:bye:

downtherabbithole

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5'3", white, blue eyes, short brown hair, some tattoos, 102 lbs., glasses, usually wear dark colors, am prone to take things literally. :shrug:

Loza berhanu

Well my brother and father are both enfjs and I'm a female intp. The relationship I have with them is just awesome. They don't really know how I feel but yet know how to respond the the stuff I say. It is just amazing, it's a God given talent. So if u ever meet an intp female, I think u guys will hit it off.

featherless-biped

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
As one of these elusive beasts, let me tell you this: cute. We are very cute. And we might offend your parents. In fact, we will probably offend your parents.

j.c.t.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I met one once, she was very friendly.

Nanel

MBTI Type
INTP
When I found out I was an INTP Female. I immediately started searching for videos and more reading material on INTPs and yes I still do that. I doubt regularly if I am an INTP. I took the personality test about 10 times in the last two years (And yes it comes out exactly the same every time xD). I found a video on youtube that describes me as an INTP female in detail. Here are some quotes from it and some personal input:

* Don't care about our looks. There are much more interesting things to do that sit for hours in a hair salon or a nail salon.
* We don't like doing girly stuff. Sitting in the coffee the whole day, giggling gossiping and brooding, during the Mall tour which happens every Friday. No. lose my number, which make my list of female friends incredibly short. :p
*We are terrible housewives. "Mundane tasks as housewives makes us helpless and incapable" I have a full time cleaning lady for that particular reason.
*Social relations. Yep we don't have stable social relationships. It is said that we don't have the skills to deal with it. I just feel that when the time comes to move on, you do
*We don't care about material things!! Yes When you buy me a golden necklace I feel it's a total waste of money.
*Freedom or independence...Yes please I am grown now I shall go where I want when I want and how I want xD
*Struggle with family. We do love our private space

*Credit to the YouTube Video -Confessions of an INTP Female ~ 7 Things Only INTP Female Understand posted by Behind the Scenes.*

Physical looks: We are usually not overweight since we then not to eat much due to forgetting to eat or just not finding it important to eat.