User Tag List

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Female INTPs-What do they look like?

He pronks, too! Array Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

They are somewhat smaller in size and darker in skin. They have two horns rather than one, of which the front is particularly large. The back has a more pronounced shoulder arch, and uniquely the lip is pointed for grasping, somewhat like a tapir's.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

They look like Kobe Bryant, the black momba.

Oh snap sorry folks, I meant to say they look more like Aunt Jemima, the black momma (black people are the bestest)!

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Oh snap sorry folks, I meant to say they look more like Aunt Jemima, the black momma (black people are the bestest)!
    You got outsmarted by Mrs. Butterworth again, didn't you?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Take a look at my profile picture.

That was about 3 years ago and I've let my hair grow out.

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Five
    Socionics
    ILI

Default Father: ENFJ; Daughter: INTP

Quote Originally Posted by TopherRed View Post
    So, I've heard that being a male ENFJ is relatively rare (I've seen maybe three or four besides me in the ENFJ Cult ). Most ENFJs are female. I've also heard that the female INTP is almost non-existant.

As I've never met my supposed match in female form, what does an emotionally healthy/mature female INTP look like personally/interpersonally?

I've heard they like making gadgets...which struck me as ISTP. Kinda a minor detail, not sure.

Furthermore, to fulfill my complete curiosity, what does a good male ENFJ-female INTP relationship look like? Anybody in the forum have that relationship or know people who do to describe it?

I don't ask because I desire to find Myers-Briggs perfection when the right one crosses my path; maturity tends to soften personality conflict differences (or unwelcome similarities), and between two mature people, any relationship can flourish.

Still, I'm admittedly curious.
    I'am an INTP female, my father is an ENFJ and my younger sister is an ENFJ. When I was younger I would go to my father to go over abstract ideas. However as I aged this would happen less often in that we would both drain each other. One in that I would not accept "how things are just done" or that I would even be so 'bold' to question conventional truths that I was raised in believing. And also when I pushed to far or I would point out inconsistencies I was labeled argumentative and found guilty of over analyzing the situation. In fights I would feel that my dad was over dramatic and over emotional. While he felt that I was indifferent therefore inherently selfish.

although my father and I have clashed many times he is always the first to rise in my defense and to praise my keen intellect. My father has repeatedly told of the great potential he sees in me and pushes me constantly in meeting that potential.

I have read that ENTJ are easily offended. Well to that I have to say is that my family teases my father over situations that others would take offense of while he lightly jokes about it to. But things he can not tolerate are people who are rude, lazy or disrespectful. In that he reacts swiftly and firmly.
    I have a great respect for my father even though we clash often.
    Probably should tell him this myself. He is a little sentimental.

failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

The majority of replies I get from OKCupid members are INTP females. They think that me and them are similar at first, but soon they realise we are anything but the same.

MBTI
    INTJ

small breast, thin, and wearing glasses. Common in library, class, laboratorium, etc

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp
    Socionics
    ILI

Bonjour, I am a female INTP. I have recently discovered the Myers-Briggs personalities and I have to say I am kind of glad I am not the only strange one. As to being rare I guess that explains a bit, I don't usually get on with girls. 90% of my friends are guys and we generally just nerd out, you know minecraft or something technology ish.

As for the gadget building...I have never been inclined to build gadgets. Study them maybe but not create.

I can't help you relationship wise, I have never been in a committed relationship soo...

I hope that helps, a little?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by TopherRed View Post
    So, I've heard that being a male ENFJ is relatively rare (I've seen maybe three or four besides me in the ENFJ Cult ). Most ENFJs are female. I've also heard that the female INTP is almost non-existant.

As I've never met my supposed match in female form, what does an emotionally healthy/mature female INTP look like personally/interpersonally?

I've heard they like making gadgets...which struck me as ISTP. Kinda a minor detail, not sure.

Furthermore, to fulfill my complete curiosity, what does a good male ENFJ-female INTP relationship look like? Anybody in the forum have that relationship or know people who do to describe it?

I don't ask because I desire to find Myers-Briggs perfection when the right one crosses my path; maturity tends to soften personality conflict differences (or unwelcome similarities), and between two mature people, any relationship can flourish.

Still, I'm admittedly curious.
    I realise it's 2016 and it might be too late to answer this question. I honestly didn't know we were that rare xD

I'm an INTP female in a relationship with and ENFJ male, and it feels pretty natural to us. My partner is very protective and passionate, I sometimes feel guilty because he is always putting me first (whereas, I just tend to do my own thing).
    He is usually a lot more romantic than me, and I'm often the "colder" one. At the beginning, I had to be careful when I made blunt remarks or not reciprocate his level affection because it lead to him feeling neglected, unloved or unwanted. He thought I wasn't showing enough emotion, when I was really just being myself. As for me, I often felt a bit smothered and annoyed with all the emotion and how intrusive it felt at the beginning of the relationship, I also used to feel that his "protectiveness" was a little bit controlling.
    But over time, we came to understand how each of us show affection and take affection... so we can accommodate each other, and now I actually think we compliment each other quite well.
    He is a lot more outgoing than me, so it forces me to be more social, which is good for me... otherwise, I'd just be a hermit at home playing games or something hehe.
    We both always have a lot to talk about and enjoy discussing about the endless possibilities of every thing (which is important to me, as I need someone who can ramble on with me about those things). He likes the fact that I have an objective mind and can take criticism at face value without getting hurt.
    And probably one of the most convenient thing is that I am the queen of indecisiveness and procrastination, and he likes to make decisions. So I kind of need that, or nothing gets done. He likes schedules and being organised, and I'm happy that at least one of us is xD haha

Neither of us are traditional at all, and we both hate gender roles and stereotypes.

As for how we look like, I don't know... human? :P

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast