User Tag List

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Female INTPs-What do they look like?

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    Judging by the first page of the thread, mmmm...no. Like I said, not interested in pics or dating anybody. I just wanted an idea.
    Nor was the OP of that thread - 'cept he wanted pics, too! The typical derail was par for the course!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    I don't have any intentions of dating an INTP. I have the woman I want set aside. I just must pursue and prove my love! Persistence proves itself. It shows that you are willing to do WHATEVER it takes to be with them( within healthy limits of course.) Read my post towards the end of the ENFJ+ESTP thread in the NF idyllic area.

BUT I do love NT women, HEALTHY ones of course.
    Somehow it always gets to discussion of healthy v. unhealthy women and recriminations between the enfj and "unhealthy" intp wimmin
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    intp

You type like an SJ and the pic/tagline seem to back that insight, but I'll bite.

fanks? I got the suhweet avatar from Synapse. Have him hook you up.

If I keep denying and saying I'm not after sex, you'll keep accusing me of being after it. If I say that I am--and that would actually be the lie--you will still make me out to be a terrible, guilty man.
    Wow. It did not cross my mind that you were after that at all! Nor were the other ENFJ dudes in that other thread.

Truth is, sometimes I get lonely. Does this admission make you happy? I'm not ready for a serious relationship right now, so I like to dream a little. My immediate goal is exactly as I said it was. My boundaries are exactly where I said they were. No lies, no manipulation.
    That's nice.

Of course, you could be a feminist...making everything I say a moot point.
    I was just curious. Is that a crime now too?
    You are hilarious!

ENFJs are some funny folk.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Okay, maybe I misheard the tone. So what do you mean anyway?

And SJ means Sensor/Judger. Guardian. Myers/Brigs.

You just made me sound like I was a scuz like the guy on the other thread, or did I misunderstand and defend my character too early?

MBTI
    intp

Okay, maybe I misheard the tone. So what do you mean anyway?
    Ah, in that thread and in a couple others, curious ENFJ male asks about INTPs to get an idea of what they're like and/or what they look like. Eventually, ENFJ concludes that INTP women are mean or have an "unhealthy" lack of feeling and/or other "feminine" trappings but could be better if they'd just improve this aspect, possibly with the help of an ENFJ, naturally. He expresses this and gets eaten. That's it. No scuz involved.

And SJ means Sensor/Judger. Guardian. Myers/Brigs.
    You don't say!

]You just made me sound like I was a scuz like the guy on the other thread, or did I misunderstand and defend my character too early?
    Well, yes. Scuz was not intended! But then again I didn't think the other guy was a scuz either.
    hoarding time and space

In Full Flight Array Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

LOL, Ina.

Is this posted in the correct subforum? You might get more responses over at the NT forum, Fuzzcrossed.
    ~Life in a cappella~

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Well I appreciate the clerification.

I don't need to offer to help any INTPs, if they wanted that kind of help, they'd be better off asking a female version of ENFJ if they weren't interested in a relationship with me.

INTPs are mean. Duh. This much I already knew and sincerely didn't care--somebody has to be. Truth is, mature NFs get hit so much flying emotional garbage, they become like the planet Jupiter and start to gain the capacity to absorb and nullify the impacts--thus, later in life, the INTPs stark honesty allows the ENFJ to gain strength, because they take the critique and improve themselves rather than cry about it. Pretty soon, they can say "hit me" without flinching. The ENFJ loves growing and the INTP loves teaching so badda-bing badda-boom, you have another solid relational dynamic.

Of course, all of this is just hypothesis. Never seen it in action.

The guy asking for pics was a scuz, but I can't say I wouldn't have been one of his buddies prodding him on.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    LOL, Ina.

Is this posted in the correct subforum? You might get more responses over at the NT forum, Fuzzcrossed.
    N vs. S means lack of attention to detail. You're absoleutely right Lauren, thanks.

MBTI
    intp

INTPs are mean. Duh. This much I already knew and sincerely didn't care--somebody has to be. Truth is, mature NFs get hit so much flying emotional garbage, they become like the planet Jupiter and start to gain the capacity to absorb and nullify the impacts--thus, later in life, the INTPs stark honesty allows the ENFJ to gain strength, because they take the critique and improve themselves rather than cry about it. Pretty soon, they can say "hit me" without flinching. The ENFJ loves growing and the INTP loves teaching so badda-bing badda-boom, you have another solid relational dynamic.

Of course, all of this is just hypothesis. Never seen it in action.
    I have to say this is a novel approach! Normally, it is the ENFJ who assumes the mentor role, first telling the INTP she sucks then offering to guide the INTP's "emotional growth" to make her "healthy." That or they indirectly bash the INTP. Kudos to you on the reversal.
    hoarding time and space

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

N vs. S means lack of attention to detail. You're absoleutely right Lauren, thanks.
    Don't you mean T vs. F?

And I could tell you how I look, though I'm a male. I have beautiful long hair, however...
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by InaF3157 View Post
    I have to say this is a novel approach! Normally, it is the ENFJ who assumes the mentor role, first telling the INTP she sucks then offering to guide the INTP's "emotional growth" to make her "healthy." That or they indirectly bash the INTP. Kudos to you on the reversal.
    ESTJ Ina?

Well, the reversal has already been stated. The ENFJ helps the INTP punch through social territory, helping her adapt to society. It goes both ways.

Approach to dating?

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast