User Tag List

First 91718192021 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

*Lifts up oversized wooden monk cross*. That's okay, I'm covered.
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w? sp/sx

Just look for the girl with horrible posture, mismatched clothes, and that weird far-off look in her eye.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Cerebrotonic circuit 3 type Taller and skinny w longer limbs to body proportion
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by MiasmaResonance View Post
    Just look for the girl with horrible posture, mismatched clothes, and that weird far-off look in her eye.
    One out of three ain't bad.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Hmmm, what do I look like? I have a great posture, but the clothes are wrinkly and mismatched (but clean), and usually socks don't match either.

I tend to wear clothes till they fall apart, no makeup, and a pony tale. I have been told I look quite absent minded, in the sense that I pass by my family and don't notice them etc.

That's pretty much it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5/6w
    Socionics
    IEE

If I have something to do special I can look just as good as most, however if I don't have anywhere to go I love my comfort clothes!
    "Reconstruct the world by reconstructing your mind."

MBTI
    INTP

Female INTP here. I'm a very 'typical' INTP in my thoughts and habits (but I don't like math. Heresy!)

Reading through this thread has been very intriguing. I don't wear makeup, watches, or jewelry. My clothes tend to be of the jeans and t-shirt with more or less matching shoes variety. I'm not always nice, but I am a good person: highly principled, intellectual, and determined. I just find a lot of self-serving behavior to be annoying and I have little patience for it. For example, one of my pet hates is what I call 'Affirmation Vampirism'; when someone does something they know was wrong and come to me expecting me to tell them it was right. You knew it was wrong when you did it. I'm not going to tell you want you want to hear.

My hobbies are many and varied and rather eccentric I suppose. I love 19th century literature, old cemeteries, heavy metal, and comic books. Something I recently realized is that many of my interests -- even if they seem as different as Pantera and Stephen Crane -- share this sort of grand, almost operatic, quality, in which all emotions are over the top and almost violently passionate. I have an impish sense of humor and can be very playful. In my relationships I tend to fall hard and fast. I cannot say I've had great success with men, but in my handful of long-term relationships I've been very affectionate and sexual.

I have a small handful of close friends who mean the world to me. Oddly, many of my friends are lesbians and men old enough to be my grandfather. I use social networking sites, but I go through my pages every few weeks and weed out all the people I don't talk to anymore. The same goes for my phone. If I don't speak or write to you on a regular basis, and that doesn't seem likely to change in the near future, then I won't list you as a 'friend'. I'm much more comfortable with the written word than I am over the phone or in person. A lot of the time in my day-to-day life I tend to 'zone out' and I can come across as very absent-minded because of this. When I meet someone or find something that interests me I can become very single-minded and intense. I've been walking around the last few days thinking about 4th dimension Euclidean space.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mipp View Post
    Female INTP here. I'm a very 'typical' INTP in my thoughts and habits (but I don't like math. Heresy!)
    Many of us don't like math, though it seems specific to arithmetic or doing calculations for the sake of it, which is boring and rote. There was a thread about this awhile back and it seemed pretty common if I recall.

MBTI
    xNTP

i never wear shoes

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

They seem to be quite often prettier than they care.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]