User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Yes to both your posts.

Singing with the windows rolled down is why they even roll down anymore--think about it, most cars have air conditioning standard.
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Right on Tallulah.

Good call on the music. So important. I don't know about others but I think the road is our zen. It centers us.
    ~Live and learn from fools and from sages~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    I don't know about others but I think the road is our zen. It centers us.
    Oh, man, that is so true. I get a little twitchy if I don't have my CAT (Car Alone Time). And when I drive the 5 hours to visit my parents, it's like my brain gets unstuck--that Ti loop or whatever--something about the long drive makes me see things from a new angle or think of an element I hadn't thought of before. It's the coolest thing. Another awesome thing about taking a trip is that when I get to a new place, I don't have to feel like my same boring self. It's like being in a new environment brings out other sides I forget are there.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Oh, man, that is so true. I get a little twitchy if I don't have my CAT (Car Alone Time). And when I drive the 5 hours to visit my parents, it's like my brain gets unstuck--that Ti loop or whatever--something about the long drive makes me see things from a new angle or think of an element I hadn't thought of before. It's the coolest thing. Another awesome thing about taking a trip is that when I get to a new place, I don't have to feel like my same boring self. It's like being in a new environment brings out other sides I forget are there.
    Totally! Every so often, when the feeling hits, I get in the car and driven a couple hours. Go to a local dive bar or something. Sit and do a crossword puzzle. Maybe talk to the locals there. Love that feeling of not being attached to anything there and also, traveling alone you get a better sense of the people you meet because you're not bringing anything or anyone with you but yourself. It's the epitome of truth.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

It's crazy how similar NTP women are. Nothing makes me happier than driving forever. I ended up in North Carolina once when I lived in Boston (*yikes*). My thoughts drift and the music seeps into my soul. I feel so free.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Man, we really do

Totally! Every so often, when the feeling hits, I get in the car and driven a couple hours. Go to a local dive bar or something. Sit and do a crossword puzzle. Maybe talk to the locals there. Love that feeling of not being attached to anything there and also, traveling alone you get a better sense of the people you meet because you're not bringing anything or anyone with you but yourself. It's the epitome of truth.
    Yes, that's exactly it! Just whoever you are at that particular moment, no baggage. No expectations from people who want to categorize you or say, "That's so unlike you," or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    It's crazy how similar NTP women are. Nothing makes me happier than driving forever. I ended up in North Carolina once when I lived in Boston (*yikes*). My thoughts drift and the music seeps into my soul. I feel so free.
    Yes, and yes! I've ended up in other towns many a time--I don't think I've ended up in another state yet, but I wouldn't put it past me.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

So how can we make sure we don't put unnecessary burdens on you?
    Love is the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    So how can we make sure we don't put unnecessary burdens on you?
    Really, just accept us for who we are, and not try to put us in boxes. Allow us to show other sides without judging them or pronouncing them out of character. When I feel judged, I feel self-conscious and shut down.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INTP

Good call on the music. So important. I don't know about others but I think the road is our zen. It centers us.
    Oh god yes. This is a recent thing for me, but I now LOVE driving (by myself!) with loud music blaring. It's awesome for clearing the mind. I've been doing a bunch of country drives recently. <3
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.