User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Admittedly, I don't know many other female INTPs IRL, but the ones who've posted pics on this board (myself included) mostly do care about their appearance. They're not your typical clueless-professor types. I collect data about fashion like I'd collect it about anything else--I'm just not a slave to it, and I dress mostly to express myself, not to impress others. But I do know what's in style, and I know what styles look good on my body type. In my group of (mostly NF) friends, I'm the only one that doesn't wear a t-shirt and jeans every day of my life.

And, Mr. Smarty Pants INTJ, they are the ones more likely to go to a fan convention. I wouldn't touch one with a 10 foot pole.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Interesting.
    Love is the point.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

That's interesting Tallulah. For me, it all depends on what I can find on the big pile on the floor in the morning... I rarely give a thought to my daytime appearance and will just wear whatever is clean and not so wrinkly - I don't even bother to look in the mirror. At night, I totally vamp out though. I wonder how the other NT girls do it.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Mmm...
    Love is the point.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    No one is interested in your rules. General or otherwise.
    That's where you're wrong.

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I don't think NT women and F men are good relationship material as a general rule.
    incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    No one is interested in your rules. General or otherwise.
    thankyou

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Admittedly, I don't know many other female INTPs IRL, but the ones who've posted pics on this board (myself included) mostly do care about their appearance. They're not your typical clueless-professor types. I collect data about fashion like I'd collect it about anything else--I'm just not a slave to it, and I dress mostly to express myself, not to impress others. But I do know what's in style, and I know what styles look good on my body type. In my group of (mostly NF) friends, I'm the only one that doesn't wear a t-shirt and jeans every day of my life.

And, Mr. Smarty Pants INTJ, they are the ones more likely to go to a fan convention. I wouldn't touch one with a 10 foot pole.
    appearance sensitivity might depend on how developed the intp's Si is.
    which might be why, i, like jenocyde (entp= inferior function Si), wear whatevers on the floor.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Default Driving

Okay, so I have another general question. Generally, do you enjoy good conversation and long drives? I'm curious to how an NT would view such a use of their time--I know my SJ/SP friends don't see the point, but NFs usually enjoy it.
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I like good conversation and long drives. As long as I'm driving. I don't like being the passenger that much. Unless it's a really comfortable ride and I trust the driver. Although I prefer long drives alone. I love driving. Being on the road alone with your thoughts, the scenery, the other drivers, the car. All of it.

By the way, the only other INTP woman I know irl is very pretty. Quiet. Yet when she speaks she is insightful. Kind of snarky - Love that. Good head on her shoulders.
    ~Live and learn from fools and from sages~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    I like good conversation and long drives. As long as I'm driving. I don't like being the passenger that much. Unless it's a really comfortable ride and I trust the driver. Although I prefer long drives alone. I love driving. Being on the road alone with your thoughts, the scenery, the other drivers, the car. All of it.
    This. The car is where I do a lot of my thinking. And singing at the top of my lungs. I love a road trip with the right person, and conversation is great, but only if it's not forced. And the person has to be aware that sometimes I'm tired of talking and I just want to listen to music, because that is a big part of what makes a roadtrip awesome.

I have an ISTJ friend who thinks getting in the car means you have to talk. Even when you have nothing to say. This is not a good theory.
    Something Witty