User Tag List

First 2345 Last

garbage

Isn't this the show that explains its symbolism and allegory through captions at the bottom of the screen

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

My INTJ HATES Lost. He says the characters are dull and the flashbacks are irritating as hell. I don't understand what he's taking about, I love this show!!

Whenever I watch it, he just hides away in the spare room, with his bourbon and old LP's to keep him company. He doesn't even want to hear it on. Lol
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
    ~ Groucho Marx

Phantonym

I like it. I like the flashbacks and putting the big picture together piece by piece. Saying that I love it would be a bit too much, it's just like any other show out there. When it ends, I won't waste another second thinking about it, as usual.

i hardly get any of the plot. i don't have the memory or i don't even store the strategical infos, to begin with. i like the tension, "for the sake of tension", whatever, as long as it is of psychological nature. i can do without tension caused by action. most of the characters have enough depth (by now, even if they are inconsistent) and are annoying enough, to constitute a credible real-life replacement, behind a safety screen, and with a pause button, so i can alt-tab to the more or less intelligent stuff in my browser.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    ENFp

I like it. I was really into it season two and three, four was good and 5 started losing me. Netflix online only has 5 seasons up so that's all I've seen.

I loved Charlie and almost broke up with it because of that. <3 Linus too.

I left off with that really ANNOYING TALL BLONDE GIRL that is into Dr. Hottie. I don't know what it is about her but I really do not like her. She may be the reason I never made a huge attempt to watch any additional episodes after that.

I hope the island eats her.

89% Extroverted ~ 68% Intuition ~ 84% Feeling ~ 89% Perceiving
    Enneagram: 2w1 SO/SP Socionics: ENFp
    Cognitive Process
    Se 30.4% Si 19.1% - Ne 38.4% Ni 26.4% - Te 23.1% Ti 20% - Fe 46.4% Fi 35.8%
    Sanguine | Phlegmatic
    Right Brain Dominant

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

I have avoided watching it because the never ending mystery would be unbearable.

People explain it and I just want to solve the puzzle. I would rather wait till it finishes, then spend half an hour reading on Wikipedia the explanation, which I would find enjoyable if it's a good one.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by alexx View Post
    I left off with that really ANNOYING TALL BLONDE GIRL that is into Dr. Hottie. I don't know what it is about her but I really do not like her. She may be the reason I never made a huge attempt to watch any additional episodes after that.

I hope the island eats her.
    LOL, it did!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Lost rules for the same reason Myst rules. I hope we see new gadgets, puzzles, and technologies before the series ends! First 5 seasons were solid, though season 6 isn't doing it for me yet-- just a bunch of oohing and ahhing over the alt timeline, plus the "guess the secrets" game from the writers on the island. Time to start upping the stakes and tying things together, yo!

(And yes, I share the ENTJ impatience of needing to know conclusions, which is why I cheat and look up the spoilers. )

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I enjoy Lost, though I found the latter parts of season 2 a bit tedious and the beginning of season 3 pretty terrible, like they were doing things with no purpose or reason. (SPOILERS) I mean, ostensibly there was no reason to find the tail section of the plane, it was merely a device to pad out some minor side stories for a season (any potentially major character from the tail ended up dead anyways except Bernard, who is scarcely a major or integral part of the show). The added emphasis on the hatch, something that seems fairly insubstantial to the main storyline, was probably also pretty useless in the long run save introducing Desmond. Of course, the writers/creators of the show intended it to run for 5 seasons and the execs, after realizing it was a hit, demanded they pad it out another year. Hence the fact that about half of both season 2 and 3 seem disposable and too interested in side-stories and subplots.

Since the end of season 3, though, I feel they've maintained the idea that they're building to something fairly well. Especially in this final season, wherein things are mostly more focused than ever.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by TSDesigner View Post
    Do you like the TV show Lost?
    I'm guessing that INTP's like Lost and INTJ's don't like it.
    I don't like it.
    Well, I've seen every episode since the start of the show, so I must like it enough (am INTJ). It is not as good as 24 but is better than vast majority of other stuff that's on TV.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639