User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyMan View Post
    This is reeking of pseudointellectualism.
    I don't know, you but if you were in the room i would so jump you and molest you, because i agree so much with you now.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTJ

How could I resist sigging some of these profound words of wisdom? I could not.

We should all aspire to Provoker's lofty heights.

*cough*
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    INTJ

Aw, people. Someone announces a communicative preference and claims the ability to judge his own standard, and you react like this? It's not like his username is Groophugz or anything. So, do you know he's not going to suavely discover all the things he sets out to discover? (Well, on Ventrillo, no, obviously, but nor anywhere else neither?)

I do not miss high school.

(It is a little overbearing, I grant you, but hey, you can't squeeze diamonds without being a tightass.)

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Aw, people. Someone announces a communicative preference and claims the ability to judge his own standard, and you react like this? It's not like his username is Groophugz or anything. So, do you know he's not going to suavely discover all the things he sets out to discover? (Well, on Ventrillo, no, obviously, but nor anywhere else neither?)

(It is a little overbearing, I grant you, but hey, you can't squeeze diamonds without being a tightass.)
    He didn't announce his preference, he deliberately (and ridiculously) tried to insult a group of people.

And when someone posts on a public board, s/he will get the public reaction that s/he is seeking - so what's the problem? He got what he wanted.

Yeah, I don't miss high school, either.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post

Yeah, I don't miss high school, either.
    I miss your mom in highschool.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    He didn't announce his preference, he deliberately (and ridiculously) tried to insult a group of people.
    Same diff for us INTJs. Mad skillz.

And when someone posts on a public board, s/he will get the public reaction that s/he is seeking - so what's the problem? He got what he wanted.
    Actually, probably yeah. A lot of times the standard, or course, or program is crystalised in the presentation, and would stay inchoate if not put out there to be real. Ironically the hardnosed, straitlaced, mean beanie presentation is often a starting point rather than the ultra end rejection it sounds like, which is not to say there hasn't been a rejection, because there was.

Transformations for the win. Star dust and love hearts follow in our wake!

*sigh* not really.

It was worth a try, but.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Same diff for us INTJs. Mad skillz.

Actually, probably yeah. A lot of times the standard, or course, or program is crystalised in the presentation, and would stay inchoate if not put out there to be real. Ironically the hardnosed, straitlaced, mean beanie presentation is often a starting point rather than the ultra end rejection it sounds like, which is not to say there hasn't been a rejection, because there was.

Transformations for the win. Star dust and love hearts follow in our wake!

*sigh* not really.

It was worth a try, but.
    After we are settled with Provoker, you gonna be next
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Bye!!!!!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    After we are settled with Provoker, you gonna be next
    Get ready for the star dust, buddy.

Oh, but I don't even use Ventrillo. Wait, I know! I'm taking a holiday from smileys! I expected so much more from them, and yet there isn't even an exploding head or things that suggest intercourse. They could be so much better.

:boobs:

Quote Originally Posted by Provoker View Post
    Given that the majority of participants constitute ENTPs and F-types, the upshot is that these constant derailings feed a bastardization of potentially high quality discussions.

Second, I respect Jeffster as one of the few vent users who seems to be by and large true to himself.

Third, I respect Thatgirl for her natural aptitude and interest in philosophical affairs. I'd say the hidden link between Thatgirl and I is in metaphysical solitude.
    Isn't she ENTP? Isn't Jeffster an F-type? Can it, can it, can it be, a person-thing versus a type-thing?

In conclusion, I will be going on a vacation from ventrillo for a while. I will be injecting myself with Russian literature (Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Nabokov, Gogol, and so on). I will be writing lots of interesting things down and engaging in passionate creative contemplation in my solitude from time to time. I will be preparing a mental framework for my Master's program beginning in September. Once I get a new laptop and have systematized and militarized every dimension of my life to a strict regiment, I will consider descending from my side of the mountain and returning to vent.
    I think the persona you are artifically trying to create of an INTJ is a bastardization of what type theory aimed to originally do. Understand what is, versus, creating a personality.

Don't fall in love with the INTJ profile and mimic it. Have you heard what happened to Narcissus?

First of all, despite all test results, I don't think there are as many NTs on vent as people who claim to be.
    Claim to be, aim to be. Same slippery slope, you slide.