User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: INTJ weaknesses

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7

If I were being honest:

"When people behave idiotically, I have a tendency to immediately hate them and plan their demise. I'm moody when I don't get my way, I find it difficult to be emotionally vulnerable with others, and if anyone comes to me with a personal problem, I'll likely tell them to find a ledge or someone who actually cares."

If I were trying to get the job:

"I find that I'm often too dedicated to my work, and find myself trying to work long hours, not willing to stop until the job is done."
    the flames and smoke climbed out of every window and disappeared with everything that you held dear. but you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need 'cause you knew you were finally free.
    ben gibbard

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    FIVE

I can understand that thing about being honest...I told my fiance today that I don't think he's stupid I think everyone in the world is stupid and sometimes he does things that make me fear that he too could be headed toward the slippery slope of stupidom and it scares me so I yell for seemingly benign reasons.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7

I inexplicably hate everyone right now. It sucks.

How does your fiance take your brutality? :/
    the flames and smoke climbed out of every window and disappeared with everything that you held dear. but you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need 'cause you knew you were finally free.
    ben gibbard

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    FIVE

he's an INFP so he thinks it's his fault... I tell him that everything is his fault and that since I don't believe in God I will just hate on him... he said it makes him feel special and then we just laugh at ourselves for being stubborn asses. He's very good at showing me how non-important things really are... (this is different than unimportant btw)

MBTI
    entp

"tend to have a difficult time coming with ideas; but once i am sure of the right idea, i annihilate the mother like a shark and a seal"

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    "tend to have a difficult time coming with ideas"
    No.

I would turn it around and say that although I have a number of weaknesses like any other person, I consider the fact that I naturally seek to improve on any of them to be my greatest asset. It's true too.

MBTI
    iNtJ

IMO, INTJs hate this question, because if we see a weakness, we either try to fix it, or deny that it's a weakness.

I might say: Speaking in front of groups doesn't come naturally to me. I've worked on it, and now I can do it, but it's still a bit nerve-racking.

ThatGirl

I have always answered this question with.

"I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist, so I may get a little nervous when coming into new jobs. I want to make sure everything is exactly what was expected (little smile or chuckle). I have noticed this slight nervousness goes away after about the first week, when I have gotten a feel for how things are run. It helps being a quick learner."

MBTI
    INTJ

thats good! So much better than when I answered that same question in my last interview : 'I tend to get impacient when other people obviously have the wrong ideas'. I'm gonna learn your answer by heart. (did get the job tough)

MBTI
    YaYa

Sometimes interviewers are trying to trip you up to see if you reveal anything negative.

Sometimes they really want to know if you can objectively critique yourself.

Gotta know which one you're talking to.