User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by SecantSquared View Post
    Oh, and, with regard to the thread that you mentioned, I actually did think it was a joke when i first read it. I can't imagine that any sensible person would believe in such a thing.
    Ah, I've heard similar before. I'm ok with people who've chosen to believe things like that, but I think it was very poorly presented (not to mention way in the wrong subforum). Needless to say I didn't find it very convincing.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    Yeah, if an ISFJ doesn't load as much food on your plate as everyone else, that's not an oversight - they absolutely can't stand you.
    Haha, I do know an ISFJ who does things like that.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

...you guys are talking about my thread in another thread? Why don't you just post in the original thread?

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    ...you guys are talking about my thread in another thread? Why don't you just post in the original thread?
    Because I brought it up in reference to a point I was making in this thread.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post

One person used your topic as an example here. This thread not about your thread.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Absolutely we do. I think it has much more to do with the way it is presented. If it is a bunch of half-thoughts dripping with emotion then it gets tuned out, regardless of idea.
    Thanks. Yes i learn't the hard way with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Ooh I am going to answer more of your questions because you just can't get rid of me, Saslou.
    I have been known to automatically dismiss someone's ideas, especially if they have said things in the past which struck me as illogical. I think this is a problem that a lot of people see with INTJs, so I've tried to work on it, and I've found it to be very beneficial to consider ideas that I would not originally have supported.
    I don't want to get rid of you. . I do like your thinking but isn't illogical only based on one's interpretation of the facts explained. Both people's ideas can be sound in theory.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    Clash between Fe and Fi, I think. Fe wants you to play along with everyone. Tert Fi has no clue why the hell anyone would do such a thing. It's probably the same with ESFJs, but they're too concerned with appearing pleasant to tell you about it. INFJ would just not say anything about it and hold a grudge, while ENFJ would try to connect it to something everyone can appreciate.
    Lol. Heyyyyyy. I just don't want to make a scene, so i'll PM you if a comment is below the belt.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Yeah, I got a question...

Why do INTJs seem to think that being a socially crippled irreverent asshole is an acceptable behavior in a society that requires human interaction?
    We know it's not acceptable, but we don't really care. I think in those more immature INTJ's it's that arrogance at play.

But not all INTJ's are like that. I'm not socially crippled, and I know many more who aren't either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]