• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Friends with God

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I lately did that interview for television about that serious topic and I wanted to share it with you: :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qapa7Xv4H-M"]xD[/YOUTUBE]

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are you drinking again dude?

This doesn't sound like you at all (the voice). :D

:ninja:

This doesn't change the awesome factor of you though.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I had an imaginary friend when I was a kid, I mean, It was my teddy bear, and I was always making him talk or put him in my bed and say he won't let me sleep to sleep with mom.

This is the imaginary friends thread , right?

edit: after reading the op, eck realised he was wrong, and decides to put all the blame on black cat.

ps: my teddy is still awesome. My avatar being an hommage to its absolute coolness.