User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    you speak the truth.

But my favorite all time thing to do is make something differently. Why buy a zeppelin for microphones when I can make one out of gutterwire and plastic ties, furry fabric and rubber bands? I love to veganize recipes and now I can make all kinds of shit like Twinkies and Quiche (and always give the food away because I'm such a fussy eater...) Soap, shampoo, hair gel - everything. My whole apartment is just filled with vials of chemicals and potions. I hate buying something only to find out how simple it is to make. I'm in the big city but live completely off the grid. I don't like being screwed over by the man. ()
    ...Can I come over?

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    ...Can I come over?
    You are always welcome at the Bat Cave, dear Robin. Edgar Alfred will get your bags.

MBTI
    ENTP

yeah that's often the motivation behind my inventions too jen, I just hate the idea of being ripped off for something I could make myself, my first thought is always to make it myself and buying things is a last resort!

but there's also just the fact that it's fun, and satisfying when you do it and can stick your tongue out at the people who moaned at you and said it was stupid and why don't you just buy, blah blah blah
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I once had a problem where I watned to stab a guy in the gut AND him over the head with a wrench. The problem is, is that that requires two diffrent tools and therefore takes up both hands. So I invented this,

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    INTJ

INTJs are supposed to be the Masterminds, what complex operations have you planned?
    In my online business, I have to analyze what is going on in my business field, what kinds of products are selling, why people buy what they buy, etc. I have to come up with strategies for increasing sales. Strategy is important in business. I also have to come up with lots of ideas for new products that will sell well. So in that sense I invent things all the time.

Also my web site is kind of a complex operation. I have to design the structure so that it's good for search engine optimization and also be well suited to various marketing methods.

So yeah in some ways my online business is kind of complex and I have to think very strategically to maximize my profits. So I am actually being a mastermind to make my living.

I want to be a multimillionaire and I have other goals, so working on strategies for accomplishing all my goals is a never ending process. That's another way that I have to be a mastermind. I do research on how to achieve my goals and I have to put it all together and make plans.

MBTI
    INTJ

You are always welcome at the Bat Cave, dear Robin. Edgar Alfred will get your bags.
    Hey... I ain't anybody's buttler
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Not Really an invention, just a short cut/highlight of my thoughts. I wanted to be the first 11's sec quarter mile for a 04 Subaru STi with the specific turbo/most effeciency, most said it couldnt be done, but finally got it.

Topspeed Tuned:20g STi Dyno C-16 - NASIOC

Finally... 11's! - NASIOC

Lame, but some car guys/gals may be interested.

Really the only satisfying part of it is there is a template to follow, and fact i actually finished something.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7?

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I've invented a number of Internet personas.

And now I've invented a new word, because apparently, "personas" is not a word, according to the Firefox spell checker.
    I believe you mean "personae." There, I fixed it!

Please continue.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

I really find how you all invent in the physical world to be incredibly fascinating. My particular faculty is of more of the verbal/argumentative variety - I guess that's why we're both the inventor and lawyer type... ha!

MBTI
    INTP

Soap, shampoo, hair gel - everything. My whole apartment is just filled with vials of chemicals and potions. I hate buying something only to find out how simple it is to make. I'm in the big city but live completely off the grid. I don't like being screwed over by the man. ()
    Where do you get the stuff you need to make all of your chemicals and potions?