User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I don't know, does inventing a reason why this thread sucks count?
    Does a bear shit in the woods?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

jealousy isn't cute.

Btw
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    what we do best is connecting stuff together via a metalinguistic/spatial-kinetic conceptualization from extrapolated environnemental data.
    That's exactly what I was going to say

Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

do all entps read make magazine? bc if they don't, they should.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I invented wireless electricity... then googled it and realized that I didn't (although I kind of knew already). Most of my ideas are way to unrealistic. Take my signature as an example. Some 'inventions' come from discovering an inconvenience and entertaining a good way to rid yourself of it in your mind.
    eg.1 - taking bags into the supermarket annoys the shit out of me, so I discussed a couple ideas that I had to solve the problem with the checkout operator... ways involving transformer style bags, something that goes from a pebble, to a bag when exposed to air or something. There were no practical ideas.
    eg.2 - sharks. they kill you, regardless of your fitness levels, you can't really do anything about it, you're fucked. So I spent a while trying to work through highly unlikely solutions... then concluded that you can't even attempt any of them, because you'd be scared shitless and probably try to make a 'swim' for it, and get bitten anyway.

You can only invent something if the option for the invention is available, in the case of new inventions, there's a fair chance that someone else has beaten you to it already.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    entp

i invented nothing.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    i invented nothing.
    :horor: Preposterous!
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I invented wireless electricity... then googled it and realized that I didn't (although I kind of knew already).
    that happens to me ALL the time!!! I spend a whole afternoon improvizing something out of spare bits and pieces that works awesomely, and start thinking I could market it, then someone tells me "you could've just bought one of those from the store, my dad's got one in his shed" :steam:
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    that happens to me ALL the time!!! I spend a whole afternoon improvizing something out of spare bits and pieces that works awesomely, and start thinking I could market it, then someone tells me "you could've just bought one of those from the store, my dad's got one in his shed" :steam:
    hahaha, damned inventors! always one step ahead. You could probably make a point system based on when what you just invented was first invented. Sadly, I think wireless electricity was invented (well, thought up) by michael faraday, 200 years ago. But it's only just become a practical thing, last I saw, they can power a light bulb from a meter away. They are actually planning to make some kind of wifi like laptop charging system eventually, but the range is rather short unfortunately...
    5 3 9

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    you speak the truth.

But my favorite all time thing to do is make something differently. Why buy a zeppelin for microphones when I can make one out of gutterwire and plastic ties, furry fabric and rubber bands? I love to veganize recipes and now I can make all kinds of shit like Twinkies and Quiche (and always give the food away because I'm such a fussy eater...) Soap, shampoo, hair gel - everything. My whole apartment is just filled with vials of chemicals and potions. I hate buying something only to find out how simple it is to make. I'm in the big city but live completely off the grid. I don't like being screwed over by the man. ()