User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

LOL. Guys, it's k. I'm just teasing..you should expect that out of an ENFP.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    FIVE

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    The Complete Idiot's Guide to Being Nice.

Emotions and their Effects For Dummies

Anything on Oprah's reading list.

Family First : Your Step-By-Step Plan for Creating a Phenomenal Family by Dr. Phil

*blinks*

Here's a little background information... I live in Denton, TX. We have two universities; Texas Woman's University and The University of North Texas. UNT was once the "boys school" and is known for frat parties and 4th tier football. Their student body is larger (34k?) but that's all they have in the way of dominance. My neighbor, who received a B.S. from UNT in December, asked me "Which ocean is between us and England?" a few days ago. Dr. Phil is a UNT graduate. I'm a senior sociology major at TWU (known for our 85% female population, lack of sports and focus on academics). Why would I take social advice from a washed up MD? Let alone someone from the rival college.

I do hope this is a joke because it made me want to kick something and/or be sick. The only thing positive about those two is that Oprah is always trying to become a better person (at least that was my impression from the few shows I've caught... the difference between the early 90's and the 00's is promising but I haven't watched TV in 2 1/2 years). If a book says "Oprah's Book Club" that tells me that it's as complex as the housewives who obey whatever "the Oprah" says.

Maybe that book on being nice would be a good idea...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by chasingAJ View Post
    *blinks*

Here's a little background information... I live in Denton, TX. We have two universities; Texas Woman's University and The University of North Texas. UNT was once the "boys school" and is known for frat parties and 4th tier football. Their student body is larger (34k?) but that's all they have in the way of dominance. My neighbor, who received a B.S. from UNT in December, asked me "Which ocean is between us and England?" a few days ago. Dr. Phil is a UNT graduate. I'm a senior sociology major at TWU (known for our 85% female population, lack of sports and focus on academics). Why would I take social advice from a washed up MD? Let alone someone from the rival college.

I do hope this is a joke because it made me want to kick something and/or be sick. The only thing positive about those two is that Oprah is always trying to become a better person (at least that was my impression from the few shows I've caught... the difference between the early 90's and the 00's is promising but I haven't watched TV in 2 1/2 years). If a book says "Oprah's Book Club" that tells me that it's as complex as the housewives who obey whatever "the Oprah" says.

Maybe that book on being nice would be a good idea...
    Oh, come on. You actually think I think that Dr. Phil knows what he's saying/doing? It's a bunch of rubbish, and I made the rest of those books up. It's a complete joke.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    entp

shut it. trying to read over here...some book about being nice or something

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    shut it. trying to read over here...some book about being nice or something
    That's a start!

MBTI
    entp

That's a start!
    WOULD YOU STOP DISTURBING ME ALREADY

!@#$%(*&^@#^$%&

some people!!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

WOULD YOU STOP DISTURBING ME ALREADY

!@#$%(*&^@#^$%&

some people!!
    Lo Siento, Señor.

MBTI
    entp

Lo Siento, Señor.
    this book says to say 'its ok' and 'im sorry'

i feel like saying, 'yeah thats right...next time, listen the first freakin time and DONT INTERRUPT'

but im trying to be nice, so ill go for the first one

MBTI
    entp

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit....so this is what 'nice' means

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

this book says to say 'its ok' and 'im sorry'

i feel like saying, 'yeah thats right...next time, listen the first freakin time and DONT INTERRUPT'

but im trying to be nice, so ill go for the first one
    Kind of like in Hancock with Will Smith when he learns to say 'Good Job.'