• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] Other ENTJ

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
wait, I thought talking too much was pretty much nailed by the ENxP's??

there's someone that's worse????

I'll have you know I only spend half of my school time parked out in the hall for talking. :D

Of course, there was one time back in elemetary school where I had my desk and all put out in the hall - as I was sitting out there, I look down the hall, and there's Pink ( my twin sister ) several doorways down, out in the hall with her desk for talking. :D So we just shouted back and forth to each other until the fascists came and dragged us back into our respective rooms.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah... talking TOO MUCH is more an ENxP thing I'd have thought; if ENTJ gets in trouble for talking, it's not for talking too much, but for saying the wrong things. We get both though :doh: