• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ + INTJ relationships.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I agree with the robots clanking, but disagree about the flirtation. INTJ flirting can put an ExxP to shame, when they are motivated to do so. Hot damn.

Yeah that's what I like to tell people: I can do anything, I just choose not to.

(Except at work, where I say I don't know how to do it, for tactical reasons of course)

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Apparently, I need to be in search of NT women. This is possibly the only type of flirting that I'm good at with any consistency.:laugh:

:yes:

My sister has 2 cats and she has these sheer white curtains on her windows. Birds occasionally land on the outside of her window sill and just chill out there, since it's the highest point on the block. Their shadows get projected in large scale form onto the white curtains as they pace back and forth. They dance around, almost burlesque style and the cats sit there mesmerized, eyeing the shadow dance with hunger, knowing that they are completely unable to pounce. You guys are those birds.

Yeah that's what I like to tell people: I can do anything, I just choose not to.

Yep. You guys are master craftsmen and women, but only when it's worth your effort.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
So Edgar, would you date another INTJ? Do you think it could work??

(and yes, I'm hella mean. :ninja:)

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
No.

As Augustus once said: "Two ceasars is one too many."

Buying into the whole MBTI thing, which type do you think you mesh well with? Or you can answer in socionics terms, since you are Russian... :smile:

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
So how much does that tell us? (What other relationships have you had?)
QUOTE]

I've dated lots of women and had longer term relationships with many different mbti types.

I feel that I am well understood and I understand the person I am with. We do not comptete with each other. I allow my partner to lead and make most of the decisions because I trust and respect her and she's an awful lot more organised than me.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Buying into the whole MBTI thing, which type do you think you mesh well with? Or you can answer in socionics terms, since you are Russian... :smile:

Its hard to desribe who I for, but I can easily tell you who I avoid: people who follow socionics.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
It's not hard to describe, you're just avoiding. Baby.

RenaiReborn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Apparently, I need to be in search of NT women. This is possibly the only type of flirting that I'm good at with any consistency.:laugh:

Well, search away, friend. We are a rare and wild beast. :p But in all seriousness, again, 'search' is a term which should be careful when applied to relational ideas, simply because while one can affect a certain number of circumstances, to 'search' implies a certain degree of control which one may not necessarily have. Semantics aside...

"However if one is balanced INTJ and another is expressed INTJ there would be enough differences to make it interesting and stabile on the long run."

^ That is of course, what one would hope for, or two balanced INTJs. I also agree with Antisocial One in that there may be "better combination (s)", or more natural ones.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Well, search away, friend. We are a rare and wild beast. :p But in all seriousness, again, 'search' is a term which should be careful when applied to relational ideas, simply because while one can affect a certain number of circumstances, to 'search' implies a certain degree of control which one may not necessarily have.

Though my original comment was in jest, you still make a good point. Life is generally more worthwhile when you explore purely for the sake of exploration.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Wow, I can't even imagine such a thing. Maybe because such couples would never leave their houses so it's impossible to find them.

Erudur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Alright, I can be more specific... what you just did, for instance. You indirectly challenged me in a direct way. You were dismissive while engaging me at the same time. You notice the details, or the lack thereof, and you present a situation that keeps the conversation going in a lighthearted manner. This is something that other types just don't get and it really makes me interested and screaming for more.

Coupled with the fact that it was embedded in a completely sarcastic but yet truthful sentence. You just can't argue with the logic presented - I truly wasn't specific, so I can't be offended or even accuse you of fishing for compliments. It was the perfect trap.

I'm not suggesting that you are flirting now, but if you chose to, you would be awesome at it. At least awesome according to my standards.

Please spend some time and energy convincing other MBTI types that the above is actually flirting--or rather, GOOD flirting.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Please spend some time and energy convincing other MBTI types that the above is actually flirting--or rather, GOOD flirting.

No way. I don't like to share.

RenaiReborn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2

Erudur- that's why INTJ/INTJ relationships are so fun. :) Well, any type that learns to appreciate our flirting style is somewhat rare. However, I'd go so far as to say that if they cannot see the readily apparent fun in our style of flirting, that they don't know what they are missing out on, and that they should fix themselves first. ;)

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTJ flirting is amazing. I feel accomplished when I pick up on it.