User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: INTJ + INTJ relationships.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I agree with the robots clanking, but disagree about the flirtation. INTJ flirting can put an ExxP to shame, when they are motivated to do so. Hot damn.
    This is true. However, it may be a hinderance in being too aggressive.

However ENxP's seem to respond somewhat well at times, at least so far with one I'm working on getting to know.

half mystic, half skeksis Array jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    Nooo, you ruined my next line by taking just as long to reply as I did before! You gotta give me a fighting chance here!

( BBL.)
    hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by Maabus1999 View Post
    This is true. However, it may be a hinderance in being too aggressive.

However ENxP's seem to respond somewhat well at times, at least so far with one I'm working on getting to know.
    No such thing as too aggressive in my book.
    Wait, no - scratch that. Yes there is. Tread carefully, actually.

MBTI
    INTJ

hahaha...

No such thing as too aggressive in my book.
    Wait, no - scratch that. Yes there is. Tread carefully, actually.
    So what, are you asking me to wear slippers instead of boots when I walk all over you? I'll make sure they are fluffy, just for you

Truthfully, relationships really come from practice for all types, even INTJ's. However, I would hate to date "myself". I mean, it takes huge restraint not to punch the mirror when I see myself. That dang look...

half mystic, half skeksis Array jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

So what, are you asking me to wear slippers instead of boots when I walk all over you? I'll make sure they are fluffy, just for you
    Actually, yes, for a start. ENTPs are notorious for going cuckoo for cocoa puffs when we are head over heels, and we will take a surprising amount of abuse if you are kind about it. Trust me, it makes sense in my head.

Truthfully, relationships really come from practice for all types, even INTJ's. However, I would hate to date "myself". I mean, it takes huge restraint not to punch the mirror when I see myself. That dang look...
    Well, I don't blame you for wanting to wipe that smug grin off your own face, but please wear some sort of protective gear. I hear you types are quite delicate with atrophy.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ Array digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Actually, yes, for a start. ENTPs are notorious for going cuckoo for cocoa puffs when we are head over heels, and we will take a surprising amount of abuse if you are kind about it. Trust me, it makes sense in my head.
    mine too. *changes user name*
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    mine too. *changes user name*
    Mine three.

MBTI
    INTJ

*In best Freud Impression* Very, very interesting. Now tell me about your mother...

MBTI
    ERTP

INTJ+INTJ is indeed a very good match, but people always seem to forget the final, hidden, transcendant step:

best collection of philosopher typings online

http://www.celebritytypes.com/philosophers/

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    INTJ+INTJ is indeed a very good match, but people always seem to forget the final, hidden, transcendant step:

I'm going to tell Nails that you've been meditating too much.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1&5

I'm bumping this old thread because it's what brought me here and fascinated me thoroughly enough to prompt the registration process and a desire to stick around and get to know the personalities running around here.

I'm currently pseudo-dating an INTJ. It's been years of talking , wonderful friendship , and great attraction .. however! Our geographical situations never match up quite right. Boo. Hiss.

I find it refreshing that at least some of you believe an INTJ-laden relationship could be feasible. For those of you who think it'd be boring.. perhaps that's because you do not live largely in your own mind but in your environment? Because, for me, it is so massively sexy to have an intellectual exchange that pretty much no one else would comprehend. Ripping clothes off, breaking things kind of sexy (this happened. oh yes. it did. A tv stand was smashed and the tv was falling to its doom when he contorted, caught it, and placed in a safe location in one fell swoop. hee hee. sex? sex.)

It's also amusing and gratifying that only friends very close to both INTJs can tell when they're having a super flirty moment. To everyone else, we're having a boring debate about some mundane idea.. but to our close friend (We'll call her) "C" : Will you two get a room already !!

I find I get annoyed with extraverts because they're always wanting to drag me around with them to whatever event suddenly sprung up like an ingrown hair in the groin area. No matter how much I try to explain that it has nothing to do with my not wanting to be around them, only that I just. do. not. want. to. go. They still take it personally and feel I'm trying to force them to stay in (??)

Sense, people. Make sense. How would it make SENSE that I want you to stay IN, be unhappy, and thus make me miserable? You have lust for event? Good. Leave.

Extraverts confuse me.
    People confuse bluntness with bitchiness -Julia Stiles

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast