User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Evil

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Fellow NTJs, what do you honestly think about "Live and let live" philosophy ?
    Its crap cause it doesnt work
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Senior Member iamathousandapples's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by murkrow View Post
    I am evil, my "soul". (according to them)
    did you steal their acid or something?

MBTI
    INTP

I didn't say live and let live. The opposing sides have to fight just to meet in the middle. I am saying trying to force people to into a particular lifestyle can only ever yield short term results.

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    I didn't say live and let live. The opposing sides have to fight just to meet in the middle. I am saying trying to force people to into a particular lifestyle can only ever yield short term results.
    Well, my post has nothing to do with yours.

However I don't think that saying "NO" to live and let live by definition leads to immaturity. Since I think that if you form an idea and you create a plan how to make it happen and you manage to convince(nicely) people to do it you don't live by principle "live and let live".

MBTI
    INTP

Assumes a degree of fairness and ability to negotiate. Some people don't want to negotiate. They fight to win. A lot of them are feelers with ridge views of how the world should be. They cannot easily be reasoned with. To that end they will fight dirty and find some twisted way to justify their behavior.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I try. I am not always successful. Sometimes it is helpful to think of how big or small bucking this philosophy will be for me in the big picture and reacting or not reacting accordingly.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    eNTP

There is no good or evil. I mean, if you decide an action is one or the other, it would be an opinion, since everyone has different values and beliefs. Henceforth neither word can be defined. (But I don't talk about this IRL because I have a reputation for being an evil genius that might come in handy someday. If I ever want to intimidate someone. I dunno.)
    A colleague of the great scientist James Watson remarked that Watson was always “lounging around, arguing about problems instead of doing experiments.” He concluded that “There is more than one way of doing good science.”
    It was Watson’s form of idleness, the scientist went on to say, that allowed him to solve “the greatest of all biological problems: the discovery of the structure of DNA.” It's a point worth remembering in a society overly concerned with efficiency.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Knowing it but nevertheless living it is the only evil !

I think ENTJs are somewhat better when it comes to that than ENTPs
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Live and let live is fine, as long as all parties involved respect it. That never happens by the way. So I'd say I redefine it as, "Live and let live... Until somebody gets uppity with you. Then you put them in their place quickly and forcefully."

I only actively seek to master my own domain. However, I usually forcefully reject another's attempt to "master" me. That's probably the strong I in me.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

MBTI
    INFJ

I dont think it's because the ENTJs dont feel but it is more that we make calculated decisions.

Actually ENTJs are rated as having the highest emotional intelligence.

"In a the recent issue of the Bulletin for Psychological Type (Vol. 29, No.3 2006), one of the authors, Henry “Dick” Thompson (2006, p. 18), reported on some of his research into EI and Type. One finding I found quite interesting was that of the 5 personality types with the highest overall EQ score, three preferred Feeling and two preferred Thinking. In fact the top 2 were ENTJ and ESTJ ! (followed by ENFJ, ESFP, and ENFP). Of the 5 personality types with the lowest overall EQ score, three were Feeling types and two were Thinking types. And surprisingly, the bottom two were Feeling types: ISFJ and INFP! People looking for a correlation between EQ and Feeling won’t find it in Thompson’s research! About the only conclusion Thompson seemed willing to risk from this study was it appears that the EQ measures have a bias towards Extraversion." from:
    Emotional Intelligence and Personality Type

F is not correlated with emotional intelligence. I tend to find people with
    F tend to have a selfish emotion, more like what am I feeling?
    But people with T would be more objective and consider how everybody is feeling.
    Join my gamma group on facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit....id=63943661343
    Thats if you are either ENTJ, ISFJ, ESFP or INTP