• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] Rant on ENTJs

hotmale

MBTI Type
ESTJ
The only consistent trait I've noticed is that sometimes they become restless and unbearable when alone by themselves for too long.

Vie

Giggity
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I feel as though, at least with me, we may be considered bad ass intimidating power hungry people -- I've notice people shy away from me A LOT especially at work. They warm up to me, but ugh - getting them to actually talk to me is a frustrating task. They just sort of sit there nodding their head and smiling nervously, :(.

But I will say that I agree with nearly everything said here, even the negative parts -- especially those parts. It seems as though we may be an extremely black/white/right/wrong type - and that we can get the masses to do said right thing, we tend to step on toes while doing so. I'd say that if I was to rant about my own type, it would definately be with the whole being an angry bitch most of the time. That and the whole expectation thing. I set up this image in my head of how things should go, assume that everyone thinks that same way, and when it doesn't happen I just want to go scream and through a tantrum. I've gotten better about it because people had no idea why I was upset to begin with...

But I really think I'm physically incapable of saying something about expectations....I feel as though I don't know how to do it in a way that is not imposing upon someone else's plan.