User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    You're an NT and an elitist. With those presumptions in mind, I'm not wrong.
    You are the one who is presuming things, what you don't know about me is that I often "backslide" to stage 3. How could I hold myself above others when I am often on the same stage.

MBTI
    INtP

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    You do not explain HOW DNA sequencing supports your darwinian theories. If anything DNA sequencing proves intelligent design. It showed us that our junk DNA is not junk afterall. And There is a fusion in our DNA that is not possible to occur naturally.
    I don't mean to be a jerk here... but I don't think you've done a thorough review of the topic (I spent 7-8 years as a molecular biologist). "Junk DNA" is a highly overgeneralized (and inaccurate) term - an oversimplified "sound bite" explanation for something that has long been suspected to be complex. Basically, the real conclusion of scientists back in the day was more like "Hmm, there's a lot of DNA that doesn't seem to serve as a point of origination for the information that directly leads to protein translation - I wonder what it is for, or if it's for anything at all." It's not really the same topic, but there is a *load* of evidence that DNA results support evolution. It's not even a question among the *overwhelming* majority of people knowledgeable about the field.

You can always argue that God (I mean, an "intelligent designer") specifically designed things to look like evolution is the driving force in speciation, but this is inherently unfalsifiable - there's no way to disprove the *possibility* that this happened... but scientifically, there's no data to support the idea either. That's more a matter of choosing to believe in a religious explanation or not. What *is* important when considering the facts is that "We don't know (yet)" does not equate to "It must have been God" (I mean, an "intelligent designer").

You state that "There is a fusion in our DNA that is not possible to occur naturally" - what exactly do you mean by this? How do you know what isn't possible to occur naturally?

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    Or, alternatively, people have also contemplated the subject at great lengths, have seen past logic, and still have arrived at a conclusion that's different than yours. There's that.

No, they have not. Many scientists debunk the claims made in The Secret.

Overall, I find some of what you've shared to be interesting, such as the concept of stages of spiritual growth. What I don't like this idea that everyone who shares your opinion is enlightened, and those who do not are threatened by you because you are shattering their worldview, which, of course, sits at a stage lower than your own. You've kind of put a nice spin on the whole "NT elitism" thing.
    I agree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Not true, if I pray over a can of Dr. Pepper for a few minutes, it turns into Diet Dr. Pepper. And with my food, I pray all the cholesterol straight to Hell.
    You've completely ignored this.

I told you my experiment was in my album.

Edit and no I didn't put soy sauce in the left jar, I have a friend at stage 3 who accused me of doing so, but I never have opened these jars to this day, I offered to let him open it but then he suddenly declined.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

garbage

You are the one who is presuming things, what you don't know about me is that I often "backslide" to stage 3. How could I hold myself above others when I am often on the same stage.
    It's about strict adherence to the path itself, not about one's place in the individual stages. The path is interesting, but not "everyone should totally do this" interesting.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

You've completely ignored this.

I told you my experiment was in my album.

Edit and no I didn't put soy sauce in the left jar, I have a friend at stage 3 who accused me of doing so, but I never have opened these jars to this day, I offered to let him open it but then he suddenly declined.
    It's a miracle!

I believe now. And all it took was a couple mason jars!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Talking

A troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community.

Example. This response was irrelevant to the topic.

My posts might seem controversial but only because it causes YOU to think outside your comfort zone, it does not apply to all viewers' perceptions.

This isn't exactly about mbti but it is about the field of psychology.

And as you have admitted, you are guilty of intentionally trolling.
    Its not that, its the fact that Ive seen other posts here, the majority of the people on this subforum are atheists and you know it. Otherwise you would of posted this in spirituality and philosophy Its easy to see through what your doing. Although the fact that Im the only one who noticed is quite impressive
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    INTx

Well, I originally posted the "..." because I assumed you were trolling.

I still think you are, but looking at the spiritual growth site, I do have to admit that I find the stages listed there to be an intriguing logical twist on the typical progression. Still vague and presumptuous, so I don't agree with it, but interesting to mull over for a bit.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Feops View Post
    Well, I originally posted the "..." because I assumed you were trolling. But you've put effort into this.

Evolution is the most consistent theory. Piecing together snippits of biological evidence that are tens of thousands of years old is quite a difficult puzzle.

"Science" only appears to be a religion because it steps on the toes of "religion" when something is proven that contradicts what a religion has claimed. It is not itself a system of belief along with ethics and spiritualism, but simply what can be proven or theorized. Science does not have a stance, or position. Its conclusions are mutable if new evidence is brought forward to cause a reassessment.

You should read up on Scientology.

Looking at the spiritual growth site, I do have to admit that I find the stages listed there to be an intriguing logical twist on the typical progression. Though I don't agree with it.
    I am almost 90% shure that he is taking all of this from some creationsit site or blog.

What kind of person doesnt knwo of the church of scientology? I find it hard to believe that this person doesnt know of lord xenu and tom cruises eternal fight. Exhibit C that he is a troll.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    INTx

That was a rather quick response...

I edited most of my post away because this seems a little too 'out there' to debate rationally. But I did want to make a note about that site.