User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

These two are like my sisters for me right now. They are totally unconditionally there for me whenever I need them. Its like. I get pretty bored but- who else really serves that purpose? Once you have that you can't really just up and leave. This morning I got a call. "YOU CALLED US CRYING LAST NIGHT AND THEN HAD TO GO AND WE WERE REALLY WORRIED AND ALMOST CAME DOWN THERE OR CALLED THE COPS DONT YOU EVER DO THAT TO US AGAIN!!"

Kind of nice to have parental figures at this age. I'm like. "i'm um. sorry.. um. my phone died."

Whose going to look out for you if you don't have your boring best friends?? Eh?
    That's my question!

When you're together you just do the same stupid thing and argue about the same stupid stuff. But when they're gone.. you're kind of alone. Doesn't matter how many other pals you have.. you'll still feel like something missing.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I'm always getting bored of my friends.
    Its really annoying. There are few that I don't get annoyed with at some point. Right now i'm a little bored of my closest friends. They are overly emotional and loud and drink too much.

But they are very very good to me. So I tell myself that I need them and wonder what I'd do without them. At the same time I always try to make new friends when I can.

Because if I hang out heavily with one crowd it ends up me thinking things like

"man these people are WAY too into school and totally boring.."
    "WAY too into drugs."
    "WAY too into themselves and unsupportive"
    "WAY too into partying."
    "don't get outside enough"
    "never want to stay in."
    "too shy!"
    "too needy"
    "too hyper!"
    "too idiotic, not smart enough"
    "TOO smart! like to flaunt it. Always trying to one up eachother."
    the list goes on.
    Some awesome wisdom in this post. That's it exactly: quit whining and wanting to find new and better people. Doesn't matter who you find, you'll still get bored and irritated with them sometimes. The real growth comes from sticking with things and the humility of when they surprise you when you thought you knew them inside out and they had nothing to teach you. Specially for P's
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

I get that a fair bit. I actually stopped hanging about with my two best mates (2 SPs) from about the start may to 2 weeks ago because I was bored of/irritated by them. That and that I was really busy from May till latish June with a show.
    I started hanging with them again though and I still love them to bits. Just needed a break. I found my self another group of mates - from the mentioned show - to spend time with so now when i need a break from one I hang with the other which means I appreciate them all more.
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Yes, it happens fairly often. The lack of novelty can be very draining; however, having many groups of friends to bounce between helps out immensely.

MBTI
    IsfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

This thread is enlightening. I'm having the same problem.

My friends seem to contrive situations and it annoys the shit out of me. Nothing is ever original, well if it is original, it is second to "hey! I just put my hand on the stove burner! why? because."

Jesus Christ, if it would have been on accident it would have been memorable at least.:steam:

But it is true that having different groups of friends to switch back and forth with is refreshing. It will make you appreciate or make you realize that you don't like the friends you thought you loved so much.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ILE

I think getting bored is sort of what an ENTP does and sometimes has very little to do with the friends. I think understanding this about yourself can really be helpful in avoiding hurt feelings.

I'm old enough now to have been confronted a few times about my unfriendlike behavior. To me it's nothing personal - just a matter of starting other relationships and getting wrapped up in those and forgetting what came before. To the friends it happens to, it's very personal and hurtful especially since the majority of my friends throughout the years have been ISxx types. Even though I can't really empathize with that on a feeling level, I at least know that certain behavior can potentially be hurtful to those I care about; then I try to avoid that behavior and presto,no hurt feelings

How I get around the boredom issue now is having different groups of friends. I also try to introduce members of each group to each other at different points in time. This is extremely helpful since they can potentially entertain themselves doing whatever in the heck introverts do when they are alone together whenever I feel the need to expand the friend/acquaintance pool.

MBTI
    IsTP

I sometimes feel the same way with my good group of female friends, which consist of an ESxJ, an ISFP, and an ENFJ. They can sometimes be a little too into their social lives, fiction chick-flick type books, and reality tv shows for my taste. I dunno, I'm a kind of person who likes to philosophize and have more intellectual discussions every now and then. I do like talking about social stuff, because I like studying people and all, but I can only take so much of it sometimes. Luckily, I have some other friends (including an awesome ENTP - I <3 you guys!) that I can run to when I feel I need some diversity in my social life.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I think you're retarted (sic) But that's just because I tend to judge people based on the diction they use. ("peeps" didn't help your IQ credit score.)
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

-----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

MBTI
    INxJ

Bored of them? No.
    Need time to myself? Constantly.

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by Blank View Post
    I think you're retarted (sic) But that's just because I tend to judge people based on the diction they use. ("peeps" didn't help your IQ credit score.)
    damn dawg...why u gotta be like dat

dont be judgin yo