User Tag List

First 1234 Last

are you sure it's the people and not just you being bored? Isnt that a common entp theme-utter, total boredom, that just sort of eats at you guys? So you find new people, and maybe they entertain you for a bit. Maybe you need some IRL entps to debate/be crazy with with to give NeTi some stuff to chew on.

My IRL entps always love estps as they are the ultimate cure for boredom. Jus my two cents though.

MBTI
    xxxx

It's because of people like you that I don't have any friends.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    yea, I agree.
    Being around other people besides your best buddies make you appreciate the time when you are with them.
    true dat...we ARE best buddies. best part is if i took off for a month and came back, they won't even be that offended cuz they know me now

Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Monster View Post
    are you sure it's the people and not just you being bored? Isnt that a common entp theme-utter, total boredom, that just sort of eats at you guys? So you find new people, and maybe they entertain you for a bit. Maybe you need some IRL entps to debate/be crazy with with to give NeTi some stuff to chew on.

My IRL entps always love estps as they are the ultimate cure for boredom. Jus my two cents though.
    yes ma'am...undervalued two cents, you have

yeah...its more me than them...stupid ENTPs
    they are actualyl amazing people and we have been thru some times that make for a lasting friendship...thru the thick, thru the thin

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    be mroe interesting then
    k, im sorry...ill put out 6 months worth for food next time i take off...promise

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    See. Even people you are not friends with bore you.

Edit: Since thisGuy and I are now friends, I have the liberty to say that he is retarded. Just kidding

u tard

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    lol...

Well I've had many of the same friends for over 10 years now, I'd rather hang with them than a stranger still. Along the way you meet new people too. I'm not very social though, so I'm fine with a smaller circle of friends, they are more like brothers and sisters to me now.

Well, my classmates fucking suck. But I am never bored of my real friends. I would leave them alone for a week maybe to see if I miss them but never leave them.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Right.. there are certain people that you should never just leave. It is not wise to leave the people who are part of your support system just for being bored. I mean they really do become your family. Love 'em. Hate 'em. Bored of 'em. Doesn't matter. Sounds from the OP like these guys are like that for you.

MBTI
    IsTP

I'm on the same page. There is a friend of mine who does nothing but want to play video games. I don't mind playing video games but I sort of stopped putting much effort into them a couple years ago and I am much more excited to go out and do things like shoot pool or play cards, or -anything- but sit in his dingy apartment and tap buttons on a controller.

I have been hinting about going out and doing things but he claims to never have the cash.. annoying.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

i've not felt like i belong somewhere ever since i left my NTs. *hearts*

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by Willfrey View Post
    I'm on the same page. There is a friend of mine who does nothing but want to play video games. I don't mind playing video games but I sort of stopped putting much effort into them a couple years ago and I am much more excited to go out and do things like shoot pool or play cards, or -anything- but sit in his dingy apartment and tap buttons on a controller.

I have been hinting about going out and doing things but he claims to never have the cash.. annoying.
    Sounds like this intj/p hermit I know. All he ever did was play that stuuuupid game WOW. Eventually he dropped off the face of the earth and I havn't talked to him in a few months. I'll probably see him sometime this year though, lol yea I think I see him a few times a year or so. I just leave him be and do my own thing or hang out with others.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Monster View Post
    I ESTPs and ESTJs. Those are my among my best hang out buddies. They are too cool for school...