• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Rant on INTPs

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Digest,

The more you write, the more I'm wondering if you're really an ENTP.
You seem so... odd... especially compared to the cheerful crowd on entp.org.
And ENTPs don't usually hold long term grudges like you do, it seems a complete waste of time. Each time you have an opportunity to blow at the ember, you do... :thinking:

But who cares? We're individuals, so rich with our own self-differences!

---

Anyway, I thank Greydeath for his calm answer.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Digest,

The more you write, the more I'm wondering if you're really an ENTP.
You seem so... odd... especially compared to the cheerful crowd on entp.org.
And ENTPs don't usually hold long term grudges like you do, it seems a complete waste of time. Each time you have an opportunity to blow at the amber, you do... :thinking:

But who cares? We're individuals, so rich with our own self-differences!

---

Anyway, I thank Greydeath for his calm answer.

i don't have a grudge, you egomaniac. i love truth. get over yourself. stop thinking you know everything when it comes to other people. as long as you act like you do, then i'll have a need to call you on it. sometimes i'll act on it, and sometimes i won't.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
i don't have a grudge, you egomaniac. i love truth. get over yourself. stop thinking you know everything when it comes to other people.

Are you happy? :huh:

You never ceased to judge or insult me, so tell me, do you think you know everything when it comes to me?

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Are you happy? :huh:

You never ceased to judge or insult me, so tell me, do you think you know everything when it comes to me?

not everything, no, but i do think, and have a lot of reason to do so, that you aren't ENTP. and, since you won't stop spreading your sunshine all over the internet giving me and my brethren a bad name by saying you are and getting a lot of information wrong (remember, i love truth, it's an NT thing), then i've decided to mention my concerns when the opportunities arise.

summary: i'll stop when you change your claim.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Read the subject line -- now stop hijacking our thread, you're only allowed to bitch about INTPs here... NOT ENTPs! (Or ExxPs! Or... whatever!!! Well, not really bitching about whatever, just WHATEVER, but... oh, you know what I mean!)

... crazy ENTPs / ExxPs / whatever whoevers....

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ That left my head spinning :doh:

What's wrong with INTPs? They're not extroverts :devil:

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Read the subject line -- now stop hijacking our thread, you're only allowed to bitch about INTPs here... NOT ENTPs! (Or ExxPs! Or... whatever!!! Well, not really bitching about whatever, just WHATEVER, but... oh, you know what I mean!)

... crazy ENTPs / ExxPs / whatever whoevers....

sorry. i had to provide the prerequisite explanation for my future oneliners.

GreyDeath

how did you come to the conclusion that you must have ENTP in your INTP because you won't let this go?

because someone who says they're ENTP won't let it go either?

i just said no ENTP would bother with this. there are way too many other topics and people to argue about and with to stay this focused on something this silly for this long. the only type who will are the ones who just want the last word no matter what OR the type who think their own perception is the right one and if they keep going on and on (basically bullying by not shutting the fuck up about it) the other person will give in. and, actually think the other person giving up means they DID win.

sorry, but ENTPs encourage freedom of thought even if it's someone else's. the arguing comes in to learn, to get to a truth, not to force your opponent to see you're right no matter what.

to go on and on as if you're the only one who sees some magical light is ridiculous. especially when dealing with how SOMEONE ELSE SEES SOMETHING. how ridiculous is that. "you aren't right because i said so and i know how you should think and how everyone else thinks about how you think."

pointless and frankly rude and self-righteous as hell of him, whatever he is.

Mostly, I was making a joke.

I would definitely agree that arguing/discussion shouldn't be to prove a point, but rather to learn.

Blackmail! :duel: :cheers:

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
This argument is annoying :tongue10:

Indeed! :offtopic:

What's wrong with INTPs? They're not extroverts :devil:

I fear that's their real problem.
Basically, I think INTPs and ENTPs have many similar flaws, a lot in common, but the ENTPs seem more able to cope with it, hence our legendary absence of guilt...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That left my head spinning. What's wrong with INTPs? They're not extroverts :devil:

yes -- and hail mary, thank you jesus for that! ;)

i sent your head spinning? ha, My mission here is done. :devil:

Indeed! :offtopic:
I fear that's their real problem.
Basically, I think INTPs and ENTPs have many similar flaws, a lot in common, but the ENTPs seem more able to cope with it, hence our legendary absence of guilt...

yes! That's right! more bitching!

... wait a moment.... :huh:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Jennifer said:
i sent your head spinning? ha, My mission here is done. :devil:

:dry: I forgot to add the extra detail... INTPs are also purely evil.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:dry: I forgot to add the extra detail... INTPs are also purely evil.

Well... I might have a little smidgen of good in there somewhere -- but don't worry, I'll get rid of it.

... which reminds me....

maleficent3.jpg

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
On the bright side, Maleficent has an elegant build... on the unbright side everything else- including the fact that she's GREEN!!! :horor:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
On the bright side, Maleficent has an elegant build... on the unbright side everything else- including the fact that she's GREEN!!! :horor:

Well, Ursula had a little more pizazz and was notably bluer, but she was too much an endomorph for me.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:yes: and I always have to wonder if Ursula's legs would be delicious cut into rings and fried :doh:

her little shimmy dance thing was pretty awesome though!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:yes: and I always have to wonder if Ursula's legs would be delicious cut into rings and fried :doh:

Eeeeuuuu *wrinkle nose* --- calimara!!!!

Tastes like rubber.

her little shimmy dance thing was pretty awesome though!

"And don't over-estimate the power of BAW-DY BO-DY LAN-GUAGE!"

:rofl1:

Hmmm. I have trouble thinking of any INTP Disney villains.

Syndrome was ENTJ.

Sigh. I guess we're just the diet cola of MBTI villains -- just one-calorie, not-quite-evil-enough.