User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 45

  1. #21
    Circus Maximus Sarcasticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh
    Posts
    1,037

    Default


  2. #22
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Haha, appreciate the sentiment
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  3. #23
    Alexander the Terrible yenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,755

    Default

    Mao's opinion of a possible world war III with the US:

    "the atom bomb was a paper tiger which the U.S. reactionaries use to scare people. It looks terrible, but in fact it isn't. If the worst came to the worst and half of mankind died, the other half would remain while imperialism would be razed to the ground and the whole world could become socialist; in a number of years there would be 2,700 million people again and definitely more."

    I dont think any other type has the balls to say this, not even hitler.


    To comment on the above quote, I don't think mao wanted a world war and alot of people to die. Otherwise he would have invaded other countries. But he is prepared to come to the worst if someone decided to piss on China's territory.
    Last edited by yenom; 07-14-2009 at 07:58 PM.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

    "In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

    Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

  4. #24
    Dreaming the life onemoretime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Mao's opinion of a possible world war III with the US:

    "the atom bomb was a paper tiger which the U.S. reactionaries use to scare people. It looks terrible, but in fact it isn't. If the worst came to the worst and half of mankind died, the other half would remain while imperialism would be razed to the ground and the whole world could become socialist; in a number of years there would be 2,700 million people again and definitely more."

    I dont think any other type has the balls to say this, not even hitler.


    To comment on the above quote, I don't think mao wanted a world war and alot of people to die. Otherwise he would have invaded other countries. But he is prepared to come to the worst if someone decided to piss on China's territory.
    I don't think he had any reason to believe nukes were as bad as they were at the time. China still had a nascent nuclear program, and very few understood what nukes were good for (as a strategic deterrent, not a weapon of war). He was naturally looking for a positive in the situation.

    I would imagine before he died that he understood the full implications of a nuclear exchange, such as China being one of the hardest-hit countries by even an indirect war, owing to the highly-intensive nature of Chinese agriculture.

  5. #25
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    ENTP leader:



    Gets other people to die for his cause. Hides in a cave. Likes to make videos and has a few dozen wives.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  6. #26
    half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    6,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Gets other people to die for his cause. Hides in a cave. Likes to make videos and has a few dozen wives.
    ...and a shit load of money.

  7. #27
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    ...and a shit load of money.
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUq1hWELKd0"]I make it rain![/YOUTUBE]
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  8. #28

    Default

    Effective. But cuhhhhraaaaaaaaaaaazy... like a fox.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

  9. #29
    Dreaming the life onemoretime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    ENTP leader:

    Gets other people to die for his cause. Hides in a cave. Likes to make videos and has a few dozen wives.
    Nah, messiah complex way more indicative of an NF. An ENTP leader would be more like this guy:



    Sees a problem (Dubai is a backwater port with marginally strategic value). Devises a solution (make it the ultimate playground for the rich). Comes up with the most ridiculous solutions imaginable (lets create islands in the shapes of palms, and then when done with that, a set of islands in the shape of the world). Can't settle for what's been already done (tallest building in the world? Let's double that sumbitch). Very charming, according to most. Polymath, interested in architecture, sports, horse racing, poetry and many other subjects.

    In fact, Sheikh Mohammed of Dubai might be the ideal living ENTP ruler.

  10. #30
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,981

    Default

    I always thought of Jeb Bartlett from West Wing as the ultimate in ENTP rulership.

    YouTube - The West Wing - bible

    The mans a beast.

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] What does an unhealthy INTJ look like?
    By KarenParker in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 07-04-2017, 03:03 AM
  2. [INFP] What does an unhealthy INFP look like?
    By KarenParker in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 252
    Last Post: 12-19-2016, 12:16 PM
  3. [ISFJ] ISFJ Personality Traits - What does an unhealthy ISFJ look like?
    By chatoyer in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 10-22-2015, 09:23 AM
  4. [ESFP] What does an unhealthy ESFP look like?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 02-15-2014, 04:47 PM
  5. [ISFJ] What does an unhealthy ISFJ look like?
    By KarenParker in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 08:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO