MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

My Own Badger Army

Oh really?

So have I! Mine sing and dance, making it more absurd, thus increasing the rate of success.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hmm... It would seem I've been beaten to the draw on that one. Back to the absurdity drawing board!

Perhaps if I train cats to use throwing stars... *begins marking on the board*

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Gewitter27 View Post
    NTs obviously are the most suited to taking over the world. Here's what each type does for the effort:
    Obviously we have a potentially skilled coalition here. Of course, I get many ideas. But I'm not about to do anything about them :P. I thought this was a fun idea. Post your thoughts, criticisms, etc.
    I think I agree with you in that a team of NTs would be most suited to taking over the world, but I don't think that they'd be most suited to maintaining any sort of empire. We'd all get bored and start picking each other off for sport. We'd also be without someone to do administrative stuff, which I highly doubt the INTs would be inclined towards. I demand an SJ attache.

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Hm so am I, and I still don't have the power. I think you need to get into some position of power, and once you got there, you could fly through it like Hitler.
    Hitler had a lot of luck on his side, but Antimony gives me an idea. There would have to be a crisis that would give an opening (developed by INTPs, directed by INTJs, and probably executed by the ENTPs). From that chaos, there could be a new regime who happened to be in just the right place at the right time to lead. Whatever the initial diversion was would have to be attributed to some sort of nebulous evil that could be intermittently propped up as the regime got situated. Something that legitimizes while preventing people from asking too many questions. It would also need to take out most of the major political centers.

Hmm, thinking more about the propaganda aspect Id probably want PR to be headed by an ENTP, but the actual people doing it to be ENFs. They have a neat way of making the preposterous sound fairly reasonable. Thered need to be a shit ton of money too...

Quote Originally Posted by Gewitter27 View Post
    When I saw this posted, a little something flickered on in my brain, and I realized how true it was.

NFs wouldn't have the coldness needed.
    SPs would be to busy having fun.
    SJs don't want things to change.

NTs obviously are the most suited to taking over the world. Here's what each type does for the effort:

INTPs: Being an idea factory, the INTPs will be left to come up with ideas to aid the cause. When they have, they report to the INTJs.
    INTJs: Perform reality checks on the ideas come up with by the INTPs. They make sure that the ideas aren't just hairbrained, but feasible and effective.
    ENTPs: Public relations and propaganda will be their domain. Being most suited to interaction of the 4 NT types, they will be able to recruit new followers and convince others of our divine right to rule .
    ENTJs: Will lead the effort. A body without a leader to execute plans and allocate resources is just a waste. The ENTJs will head the effort. They will take the ideas the INTJs gave them and put them to use.

Obviously we have a potentially skilled coalition here. Of course, I get many ideas. But I'm not about to do anything about them :P. I thought this was a fun idea. Post your thoughts, criticisms, etc.
    oh.my.god.
    this is essentially the basis for every other conversation i have with my best friend who is an ENTP also obsessed with Myers Briggs

and we agree with you exactly about
    a) NTs ruling the world (secretly believing all other types are inferior, forming a rebel faction, taking over the world)
    b)the roles of the four types

we also enjoy talking about which people we know would be leaders in the faction and who is soft minded enough to manipulate to join us, pawns if you will

oh shit, i sound kind of like a eugenicist....

MBTI
    XNTJ

If I take over the world, people would actually be able to use their intellect and
    or talents for things that have meaning in their own lives instead of kissing ever
    y soccer mom's ass in the community that just wants attention for knowing what everybody is doing and being able to keep up with and swap everybody's
    stories. That is what seperates ENTJs from the crowd...we only care about pe
    ople's opinions that we genuinely relate to...fuck everybody else's two cents