User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

Thread: Rant on ENTPs

Lol i think the only problem i have with entp's is that my entp shares the supposed-to-be-just-for-our-ears information i give her to other people. For example i might say 'that a girl looks slutty' (i don't recal saying this... but this is just an example so... yeah...) and my sister will then go to my mom and say
    "Alex says that girls a slut and i agree"
    -.-...
    but.... out of all the people i know... my sister is the closest to me and the only person i can really get along with...

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I kind of feel sorry for ENTPs.

They actually say out loud the crazy shit we INTPs think.

ROFL!!! Thank you for confirming that. I've actually gone so far as to pin down a few INTPs and ask that very question. "Are you THINKING what that ENTP is over there is helplessly SAYING?! And if that's true, a hamster does NOT go into that bodily orifice, you freaky freaky person!! I'm calling your mother THIS INSTANT." lol I kid.

And I say this with much admiration for NTPs, so it's not a slag, just a --WOW-- , alien approach to life. I tend to turn red and start laughing when NTP things get said. I'm not easily shocked in general, but I am. Paradox.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by dblhelix View Post
    They just wont SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!
    The less I react to their stupid fucking jokes, the more stupid fucking jokes they make! Get a fucking clue!!!
    HAHHAHHAA...you are hilarious.

Wow, never thought these 'rant' threads actually including ranting (folks seem awfully nice to us ENFPs) but this proved me wrong.

MBTI
    ENTP

I know I've probably pissed quite a few people off lately, but please don't feel tempted to rant about things I've done here because I'm totally not acting like an ENTP lately, my life kinda got knocked for a loop a few months back and I've not been myself at all, so any annoying things I do, please don't think they're ENTP faults - they're my faults, geddit? Mine. I want the credit, dammit! You think fucking up this bad is easy???!
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dblhelix View Post
    They just wont SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!
    The less I react to their stupid fucking jokes, the more stupid fucking jokes they make! Get a fucking clue!!!
    HAHHAHHAA...you are hilarious.
    no he's not.

he's bad at typing people is what he is. ENTPs are funny (NTs usually are), and more often than not, they do know when to shut up.

dblhelix, for instance, is not an ENTP.

and substitute, when i find the sites about ENTPs under stress, i'll start a thread about it, and use you as an example and a learning tool, thus clearing up this mess while at the same time being educational. learning is fun!

edit: made the thread
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    no he's not.

he's bad at typing people is what he is. ENTPs are funny (NTs usually are), and more often than not, they do know when to shut up.

dblhelix, for instance, is not an ENTP.

and substitute, when i find the sites about ENTPs under stress, i'll start a thread about it, and use you as an example and a learning tool, thus clearing up this mess while at the same time being educational. learning is fun!

edit: made the thread
    Hope you don't mind me commenting on this thread, but definitely digest- you seem quite the opposite of the ENTP personality. In fact, I would say you were closer to ptgatsby's personality type on this forum.

ENTPs have a great sense of humor and tend to be offended least in regards to PC stuff- I see you as being more "sensitive" and more "rigid" in your perception of the ENTP type- not at all typical of of ENTPs whom I know IN PERSON.

Just my 2 cents....

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by hotmale View Post
    Hope you don't mind me commenting on this thread, but definitely digest- you seem quite the opposite of the ENTP personality. In fact, I would say you were closer to ptgatsby's personality type on this forum.

ENTPs have a great sense of humor and tend to be offended least in regards to PC stuff- I see you as being more "sensitive" and more "rigid" in your perception of the ENTP type- not at all typical of of ENTPs whom I know IN PERSON.

Just my 2 cents....
    you couldn't be more wrong.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ

Cerebral Artery

MBTI
    ESTJ

you couldn't be more wrong.
    Ah, interesting, an Fi-dominated judgment. An ENTP would've asked, "what are your reasons for thinking that?"

MBTI
    ENTP

not if the ENTP already knows you're wrong. any person, regardless of type, doesn't go around asking for more information when they already know something.

it'd be like me repeatedly asking how to make ramen. i already know.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ

Cerebral Artery

MBTI
    ESTJ

not if the ENTP already knows you're wrong. any person, regardless of type, doesn't go around asking for more information when they already know something.

it'd be like me repeatedly asking how to make ramen. i already know.
    ENTPs are Ne-dominated, which means they are interested in the thought processes/ behaviors of others and how that interconnects and relates to others- even if they know something they personally feel is wrong or right. For you to assert and dominate that your judgment is correct over all others without asking their opinion indicates an ISFP personality, which is what I think you are.