• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Going for the original award, would you date me?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For many of the same points Jeno raised, I would.

P

Phantonym

I must admit, I only registered your existence about three weeks ago and I'm not that familiar with much of your earlier posts. But, from what I've seen so far, you seem like a mature, smart, funny, open-minded and growth-oriented guy.
Sure, I could deal with you. No problem there, if people are willing to work on things.
You are interesting, just as any other person out there. I'd like to see how your mind works and what makes you tick, so I'd probably date you.
In reality, I don't believe in long distance relationships. Maintaining one is absolutely 100% doable but I'm not convinced that I'd want to do it. Cultural misunderstandings and the language barrier might cause some problems in the long run.

Based on your description in the OP, as to your biggest "flaw" - influencing people. You're able to rationalize it in a sensible way. Your "flaw" might even be useful in a relationship to avoid standstill when you see that something could be pushed towards growth.

Hypothetically, how would you react if you met somebody who is just as capable of pushing people and coming on too strong?
What I'm getting at, since you admit your unsuccessful relationships in the past, do you, maybe subconsciously, feel attracted or even seek out people who are not on your level, so you could influence them and get some kind of gratification from it? However, leaving you unsatisfied because of that.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hypothetically, how would you react if you met somebody who is just as capable of pushing people and coming on too strong?

I suppose I'll just have to find out. I may love breaking down peoples walls, but that doesn't work in a relationship. Just need to find someone without walls to break. :)

For many of the same points Jeno raised, I would.

You are also NTP, right?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yea I would more than likely date you.
Based on posts and what you said you remind me of others that I have been compatible with in the past.

You seem way more interesting than Uber's corpse.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You seem way more interesting than Uber's corpse.

Aww, thank you. :D

I did date an ESFJ once, it was quite chaotic but a fun experience, not very compatible though. I suppose ESFP is a little more laid back. Not sure I know any ESFP's well.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I would, I love guys with curly hair !

No, wait, *skims the pages in his book, where he has noted standard responses*

Fuck, I'll report back later, when I found the right page :D

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
only read about 30% of the OP, as usual, but im really attracted to other intps. all their awkwardness and their other apparent "flaws" are refreshing for me, like someone finally opened the window in the damn ES office! i can experience something similar with entps and infps. but i also have to repeat something i said in blackcats personal, im not that interested in relationships. people im attracted to, sure im interested in them, but im hardly emotionally equiped to satisfy their wants in a relationship. so i just set them free.

i think the intp first date happens without planning. both are stalking the other at the same time then once they figure it out the game's on. now that's a fun date.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
only read about 30% of the OP, as usual, but im really attracted to other intps. all their awkwardness and their other apparent "flaws" are refreshing for me, like someone finally opened the window in the damn ES office! i can experience something similar with entps and infps. but i also have to repeat something i said in blackcats personal, im not that interested in relationships. people im attracted to, sure im interested in them, but im hardly emotionally equiped to satisfy their wants in a relationship. so i just set them free.

i think the intp first date happens without planning. both are stalking the other at the same time then once they figure it out the game's on. now that's a fun date.

No need to be so hard on yourself though! INTP's are capable of satisfying someones every needs! The only problem is that we have an incubation time before we get to that point. :D

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Well well, would I date the fluffywolf? :devil:

I think the sex would be great, that's for sure, but I think I would only cause you alot of heartbreak down the line so since I like you so much, it would have to be a no. :D

Haha kidding........I'd definately be up for trying before I buy. :wubbie:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My heart can take a beating. It has handled the worst. ^^

Thanks Berbs! *snugs*

I'll have to get back to you on the try before you buy option though. I'm not sure what the store's policy is in that regard.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
My heart can take a beating. It has handled the worst. ^^

Thanks Berbs! *snugs*

I'll have to get back to you on the try before you buy option though. I'm not sure what the store's policy is in that regard.

It should be "The customers always right". :D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It should be "The customers always right". :D

Ah yes, it says so right here, the famous rule number one. And rule number two is, when the customer is wrong, see rule number one. Hmm.. *ponders*

I guess I am bound to your wishes, madame. :smile:

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Ah yes, it says so right here, the famous rule number one. And rule number two is, when the customer is wrong, see rule number one. Hmm.. *ponders*

I guess I am bound to your wishes, madame. :smile:

Well not yet, but I do have some restraints right here with your name on them.

silkRopeBondagePD.jpg

:laugh:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My very own leash. :wubbie:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity