• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Going for the original award, would you date me?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
People care for one. If you aren't sane, of course my reasons are going to appear weird.

riiiiiight. So I don't care because I want him to understand what I am saying to him?

Whatever, this is boring me.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Who cares what the reasons are? The end result is the same.
(and btw, I think your reason is weirder :tongue:)

My friends all speak english by the way. Teehee.

Here's a question though, would you still be as bothered by it if I was to live in the US? I can understand your point of view if you were to move here. I would want to learn the language of the country I am in as well, ofcourse. But I think I'm too lazy to learn a language I don't really need, apart from a few phrases and stuff for the fun of it that is.

Edit: ISTJ tact does not seem to be that interesting to me. :D

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
My friends all speak english by the way. Teehee.

Here's a question though, would you still be as bothered by it if I was to live in the US? I can understand your point of view if you were to move here. I would want to learn the language of the country I am in as well, ofcourse. But I think I'm too lazy to learn a language I don't really need, apart from a few phrases and stuff for the fun of it that is.

I've lived in many places where people speak English, but when dating, it has always helped that I meet my SO halfway. Especially in moments of weakness, pain or pleasure when they may forget foreign words.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Also, how will I ever quiz your grandparents on what you were like as a child? I ask too many damn questions. I usually make it a point to learn the language of whoever I am dating or wherever I am going.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Still, geographical distances aside, you are interested!

That's mainly what my interest in this topic is about. Just need to find copies of you around here. ;)

Grandparents are dead. Parents don't know me well. My sister is the only family member I really have ties with beyond professional ties. Anyhow, I'm shouldn't try to justify myself here. I'm much more interested to know more how people see me on a personality level. :)

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Still, geographical distances aside, you are interested!

woah woah woah, I didn't commit to that answer. I said I would date you, I never said anything about my interest... :smile:

D

Dali

I would; it would make an interesting change from the usual Dom-Fes I've been with.

D

Dali

I still don't think you get me. I would have to learn your language. It wouldn't even be an option. I need to speak to you in your own language when I need to hammer a point home in a debate. I would need to be able to communicate with your friends, if I had to. Also, it would bother me to no end that there is something you know and I don't. Welcome to the World of Crazy. Still want that T chick?

I don't need to know everything that you know, but it would kill me that you spoke for hours laughing with your parents, and I would not understand a single word. I would feel so distant from you. If we ever had kids, I wouldn't know what you would be saying to them. You get what I'm saying?

I've lived in many places where people speak English, but when dating, it has always helped that I meet my SO halfway. Especially in moments of weakness, pain or pleasure when they may forget foreign words.

I totally get what you mean. With each of my foreign GFs, I had to try and learn their native languages even though they all spoke English well. I just had to (for the reasons you've enumerated above).

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would; it would make an interesting change from the usual Dom-Fes I've been with.

If gender and geographical differences were no issue, what would you as an ISFP expect from such a relationship? :)

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I would date you, if you were a girl.
As it stands, I would prefer just to hang out with you.

D

Dali

If gender and geographical differences were no issue, what would you as an ISFP expect from such a relationship? :)

funny-pictures-cat-gives-you-the-evening-off.jpg

:D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Raises interesting P/J thoughts. The leeway of a P might work quite nice with me, whilest a J might have more trouble with putting things (me) in order. :D

D

Dali

Sometimes, things (you) need to be put in order.

I've found having a J partner works much better for me in that we complement each others' personalities rather than reinforcing each others' weak areas as happened with my last two P/P relationships. :doh:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, considering I need to put up being J at work. A p/p relationship seems much more appealing to me. I wouldn't want to be confronted with a J partner as well next to work too much. But I can see how in some situations p/p is no good. :devil:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know you well enough to decide just yet. But you have potential, and I do feel we get along just fine and have a ton of fun. I have no problem being toyed with, in fact, I expect a man to be able to outmatch me now and again, on every area. Otherwise I feel like I just bulldozer right over them..no fun :D

You're clearly intelligent, and you're not intimidated easily and have a strong enough will to be able to call me on stuff you don't like. You would need to get a haircut though :alttongue:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're clearly intelligent, and you're not intimidated easily and have a strong enough will to be able to call me on stuff you don't like. You would need to get a haircut though :alttongue:

Already had one. :D My sister (hairdresser) is just always busy (ESFJ) and once I want my hair cut, it takes her about two months to get around doing my hair. :p

It's trimmed quite a bit again.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
No. Sorry, I don't swing that way but I think we would make great friends, :D