User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

For many of the same points Jeno raised, I would.

Phantonym

I must admit, I only registered your existence about three weeks ago and I'm not that familiar with much of your earlier posts. But, from what I've seen so far, you seem like a mature, smart, funny, open-minded and growth-oriented guy.
    Sure, I could deal with you. No problem there, if people are willing to work on things.
    You are interesting, just as any other person out there. I'd like to see how your mind works and what makes you tick, so I'd probably date you.
    In reality, I don't believe in long distance relationships. Maintaining one is absolutely 100% doable but I'm not convinced that I'd want to do it. Cultural misunderstandings and the language barrier might cause some problems in the long run.

Based on your description in the OP, as to your biggest "flaw" - influencing people. You're able to rationalize it in a sensible way. Your "flaw" might even be useful in a relationship to avoid standstill when you see that something could be pushed towards growth.

Hypothetically, how would you react if you met somebody who is just as capable of pushing people and coming on too strong?
    What I'm getting at, since you admit your unsuccessful relationships in the past, do you, maybe subconsciously, feel attracted or even seek out people who are not on your level, so you could influence them and get some kind of gratification from it? However, leaving you unsatisfied because of that.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post

Hypothetically, how would you react if you met somebody who is just as capable of pushing people and coming on too strong?
    I suppose I'll just have to find out. I may love breaking down peoples walls, but that doesn't work in a relationship. Just need to find someone without walls to break.

For many of the same points Jeno raised, I would.
    You are also NTP, right?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Yea I would more than likely date you.
    Based on posts and what you said you remind me of others that I have been compatible with in the past.

You seem way more interesting than Uber's corpse.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post

You seem way more interesting than Uber's corpse.
    Aww, thank you.

I did date an ESFJ once, it was quite chaotic but a fun experience, not very compatible though. I suppose ESFP is a little more laid back. Not sure I know any ESFP's well.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I would, I love guys with curly hair !

No, wait, *skims the pages in his book, where he has noted standard responses*

Fuck, I'll report back later, when I found the right page
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    You are also NTP, right?
    ENTP.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    ENTP.
    I figured.

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

only read about 30% of the OP, as usual, but im really attracted to other intps. all their awkwardness and their other apparent "flaws" are refreshing for me, like someone finally opened the window in the damn ES office! i can experience something similar with entps and infps. but i also have to repeat something i said in blackcats personal, im not that interested in relationships. people im attracted to, sure im interested in them, but im hardly emotionally equiped to satisfy their wants in a relationship. so i just set them free.

i think the intp first date happens without planning. both are stalking the other at the same time then once they figure it out the game's on. now that's a fun date.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    only read about 30% of the OP, as usual, but im really attracted to other intps. all their awkwardness and their other apparent "flaws" are refreshing for me, like someone finally opened the window in the damn ES office! i can experience something similar with entps and infps. but i also have to repeat something i said in blackcats personal, im not that interested in relationships. people im attracted to, sure im interested in them, but im hardly emotionally equiped to satisfy their wants in a relationship. so i just set them free.

i think the intp first date happens without planning. both are stalking the other at the same time then once they figure it out the game's on. now that's a fun date.
    No need to be so hard on yourself though! INTP's are capable of satisfying someones every needs! The only problem is that we have an incubation time before we get to that point.