half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    People care for one. If you aren't sane, of course my reasons are going to appear weird.
    riiiiiight. So I don't care because I want him to understand what I am saying to him?

Whatever, this is boring me.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Who cares what the reasons are? The end result is the same.
    (and btw, I think your reason is weirder )
    My friends all speak english by the way. Teehee.

Here's a question though, would you still be as bothered by it if I was to live in the US? I can understand your point of view if you were to move here. I would want to learn the language of the country I am in as well, ofcourse. But I think I'm too lazy to learn a language I don't really need, apart from a few phrases and stuff for the fun of it that is.

Edit: ISTJ tact does not seem to be that interesting to me.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    My friends all speak english by the way. Teehee.

Here's a question though, would you still be as bothered by it if I was to live in the US? I can understand your point of view if you were to move here. I would want to learn the language of the country I am in as well, ofcourse. But I think I'm too lazy to learn a language I don't really need, apart from a few phrases and stuff for the fun of it that is.
    I've lived in many places where people speak English, but when dating, it has always helped that I meet my SO halfway. Especially in moments of weakness, pain or pleasure when they may forget foreign words.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Also, how will I ever quiz your grandparents on what you were like as a child? I ask too many damn questions. I usually make it a point to learn the language of whoever I am dating or wherever I am going.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Still, geographical distances aside, you are interested!

That's mainly what my interest in this topic is about. Just need to find copies of you around here.

Grandparents are dead. Parents don't know me well. My sister is the only family member I really have ties with beyond professional ties. Anyhow, I'm shouldn't try to justify myself here. I'm much more interested to know more how people see me on a personality level.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Still, geographical distances aside, you are interested!
    woah woah woah, I didn't commit to that answer. I said I would date you, I never said anything about my interest...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

woah woah woah, I didn't commit to that answer. I said I would date you, I never said anything about my interest...
    Pfft.

Dali

I would; it would make an interesting change from the usual Dom-Fes I've been with.

Dali

I still don't think you get me. I would have to learn your language. It wouldn't even be an option. I need to speak to you in your own language when I need to hammer a point home in a debate. I would need to be able to communicate with your friends, if I had to. Also, it would bother me to no end that there is something you know and I don't. Welcome to the World of Crazy. Still want that T chick?
    I don't need to know everything that you know, but it would kill me that you spoke for hours laughing with your parents, and I would not understand a single word. I would feel so distant from you. If we ever had kids, I wouldn't know what you would be saying to them. You get what I'm saying?
    I've lived in many places where people speak English, but when dating, it has always helped that I meet my SO halfway. Especially in moments of weakness, pain or pleasure when they may forget foreign words.
    I totally get what you mean. With each of my foreign GFs, I had to try and learn their native languages even though they all spoke English well. I just had to (for the reasons you've enumerated above).

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mo View Post
    I would; it would make an interesting change from the usual Dom-Fes I've been with.
    If gender and geographical differences were no issue, what would you as an ISFP expect from such a relationship?