• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce as an INTP

Forgetful Functor

MBTI Type
iNtP
GabrielsHornMupad.png

Infinite surface area and finite volume. Oh, I'm melting!

Forgetful Functor

MBTI Type
iNtP
Gotta man up. Make a clean break. Do it in person not on the phone. Allow her to yell at you or cry if she wants. You are only dating her and it doesn't sound even like you had sex with her so its not a big deal, but being congruent with your character is.

First of all, a "clean break" likely isn't possible because we have plenty of mutual friends, nor am I even averse to chilling with her in the future because she was fun and all. Secondly, we had one laid back date, so I'd be pretty disappointed in her if she yelled or cried. Finally, I don't think there's anything particularly masculine about balancing honesty and respect. I've met both men and women that have and haven't done it.

Really, I should just tell her more or less what I've said in this thread. And you are right that I should do it in person.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
First of all, a "clean break" likely isn't possible because we have plenty of mutual friends, nor am I even averse to chilling with her in the future because she was fun and all. Secondly, we had one laid back date, so I'd be pretty disappointed in her if she yelled or cried. Finally, I don't think there's anything particularly masculine about balancing honesty and respect. I've met both men and women that have and haven't done it.

Really, I should just tell her more or less what I've said in this thread. And you are right that I should do it in person.

Bravo. Score 1 for INTP man with a clue.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Good luck, sounds like you have a good grip on the situation now and in the future avoid this situation by not going on "dates" with girls you are not attacted to in the first place.

think2much

MBTI Type
intp
If anyone's wondering, I tried different dating method and it still didn't work. I don't have standards anymore. I would even bang a fat girl. I don't know how I can recover my ego. I have however went on a couple dates. All the dates I been (three), were only first dates. Girls never return my calls. I rather be rejected than going on a date and not getting any phones calls back. I don't know how I can recover myself SO SICK OF TRYING

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
If anyone's wondering, I tried different dating method and it still didn't work. I don't have standards anymore. I would even bang a fat girl. I don't know how I can recover my ego. I have however went on a couple dates. All the dates I been (three), were only first dates. Girls never return my calls. I rather be rejected than going on a date and not getting any phones calls back. I don't know how I can recover myself SO SICK OF TRYING

Have you tried fixing up your grammar? I hear that poor language and grammar is a bit of a turn-off.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY

It sounds contradictory, but the first thing you should do is let go of your goal of getting laid/a relationship etc. Your value should not be determined by how well you're doing with the ladies. Right now, you're trying way to hard and when you fail you feel bad and instantly reduce your chances of something positive result. It's going to be a vicious cycle.

Steve jobs once said (I'm paraphrasing). "Getting fired from apple was the best thing that ever happened to me. It allowed me to start over and do it better. I was doing what I loved again." Off course we know that now he's CEO of apple again and doing better then ever.

(Here's the speach.)

think2much

MBTI Type
intp
If I let go of my goals than how can I succeed? How can I get what I want without "trying"

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I find that, as an INTP, this thought helps craploads.

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger."

Feed your Si, and indulge your Ne. It only strengthens your Ti. (As long as you don't overdo on the Si that is. Because it'll go downhill when you do that.)

think2much

MBTI Type
intp
I have confidence issue right now....... Sometimes I just wanna kill myself.

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Feed your Si, and indulge your Ne. (As long as you don't overdo on the Si that is. Because it'll go downhill when you do.

I think that would help.

Could you give an example of what's quoted?

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Someone should publish "The Player's Handbook: For INTPs". Hmm...

think2much

MBTI Type
intp
what can i do at this point? I have no idea what to do anymore. Just depressed

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
what can i do at this point? I have no idea what to do anymore. Just depressed

Sounds like your Si or Fi got the upper hand of you. Best bet to get out of a depression is by starting your thought processes a new. Use your Ti to create a new bases on which you want to live your life. Set different standards and goals. Being ambitious isn't a bad thing. But you need to realize you don't need much at all. If you've been over ambitious and it caused you to get depressed. Find something else. If you're depressed because you're forced to do stuff out of your comfort zone in your life. Find the time to recover inbetween and start looking for interests whenever you're out of your comfort zone.

Sleep regularly but not too much. Do some physical exercise and get a fresh nose every now and then. But don't over do it. Take plenty of time to be yourself. Find places where you can be yourself.

Take a vacation alone if you are unable to find a starting point. Get away for a week or two and just be alone for a little time, reconstructing your thought processes.

Realize you're not capable of everything, and find balance in what you can and can't do.

think2much

MBTI Type
intp
I can't create a new goals. I need to accomplish my goals I have right now. I feel so rejected by this society. Nobody likes me or cares about me, I don't have any friends I can just call and express my feelings to. When people do talk to me; about themself or whatever I just don't care about it. I don't care about their stupid day cause of some guy cut in line front of them. I can't believe I'm this cold person. I just want a girl that can understand me and accpet me for who I am. That will never happen cause the society see me as a flaw and have nothing to offer to them.