• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce as an INTP

think2much

MBTI Type
intp
I'm pretty upfront about my intentions. I'm starting to believe that's the issue.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Could be :)
You're likely to bed less women that way, as most are in fact looking for a relationship and not just a bit of fun. And yes, that means that the scumbags get laid more. But they also cause more harm. Up to you decide what's more important.

You might wanna pick women who clearly have the same intention as you, to hit on next time. That way you don't have to worry about it as much and you have a bigger chance of succes.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
You can, if you're upfront about your intentions. Otherwise, you're an asshole. It's as simple as that :)

But, in general, do you always know what your intentions are? I think people constantly feel each other out and feelings change often.

braziljoe

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
5w4
For me, there must be some perseverance from the part of the person attracted to me. The person has to have the ability to put down my walls that protect my emotional insecurity and has to be interested in my (often) crazy thoughts, ideas and sometimes eccentric lifestyle.
NFs, in general, seem able to do that.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But, in general, do you always know what your intentions are? I think people constantly feel each other out and feelings change often.

He seems to know what his intentions are..so there's no problem there. It's true however that people often get hurt because of changes in expectations, feelings and intentions. It's hard to see your way clear of an emotional labyrinth like that. Often also, nobody really is to blame..it just sucks to be stuck in that labyrinth. The only way to get through it properly is knowing yourself and your emotions quite well and having a handle on them, imo.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
No, not really.

She's just being a ENFP sycophant.

WHAT!!?? That's totally unfair Ed, I was simply making an observation... Comeon everyone knows that INTPs have the whole shy... socially slow thing down and many actually work this to their favour... lets not pretend that I'm the only one to call them out on this... just to try and flatter someone! The comment is flattering but genuine none the less! :yes:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Wear mask, look for drunken girls and aproach from the back and do it fast fast. Do your thing and get out fast.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Wear mask, look for drunken girls and aproach from the back and do it fast fast. Do your thing and get out fast.

I think you are giving horrible advise.

Just give some respect and talk to them like a real person, you may find that you arn't even attracted to them after a little chit chat, and closer inspection of their face, yea look at their face, not their chest. Repeat the process until a mutual attraction occurs. Realize that you are a rare freak of nature and you will have to run through even MORE women than the average dude to find the right one for you. Or else you will fall into a horrible trap of intp marrying the first piece of meat that opens her legs for you.

Forgetful Functor

MBTI Type
iNtP
I don't know what i would get out of just being "friends". I never really had any friends i could trust anyway. Besides i'm not looking for friends.

I really suspect that you're going about this for the wrong reasons and that you have deeper underlying problems.

Tell me, do you think that sex or a relationship will make you happier? Do you feel alone now and does this make you unhappy? I suspect that you're looking for these things to fill some sort of void (and I suspect this because of your neediness and general manner) but you have to realize that most people aren't looking for someone who needs to latch on to someone else because their own life has issues.

Before you get defensive, please note that I'm not trying to attack you, just calling it as I see it and offering advice. My advice is to figure out what could possibly motivate you to say things like "I never really had any friends i could trust anyway. Besides i'm not looking for friends." That really doesn't sound healthy to me.

How on Earth do you expect to have a relationship with someone if you don't know how to interact with other people, anyway? You NEED friends, and not just for that reason. It's interesting to me (in the sense of being almost contradictory or paradoxical) that friends are often the best people to teach you how to find autonomous happiness, which is mandatory in a partner for many people and regardless the most important thing you can have for a healthy relationship.

T

ThatGirl

Go to the Halloween store and get their very best encyclopedia costume. Then shake your ass in it.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I really suspect that you're going about this for the wrong reasons and that you have deeper underlying problems.

Tell me, do you think that sex or a relationship will make you happier? Do you feel alone now and does this make you unhappy? I suspect that you're looking for these things to fill some sort of void (and I suspect this because of your neediness and general manner) but you have to realize that most people aren't looking for someone who needs to latch on to someone else because their own life has issues.

Before you get defensive, please note that I'm not trying to attack you, just calling it as I see it and offering advice. My advice is to figure out what could possibly motivate you to say things like "I never really had any friends i could trust anyway. Besides i'm not looking for friends." That really doesn't sound healthy to me.

How on Earth do you expect to have a relationship with someone if you don't know how to interact with other people, anyway? You NEED friends, and not just for that reason. It's interesting to me (in the sense of being almost contradictory or paradoxical) that friends are often the best people to teach you how to find autonomous happiness, which is mandatory in a partner for many people and regardless the most important thing you can have for a healthy relationship.

+ 10000

I get that some people don't need social contact as much but honestly, having friends is pretty much crucial to developing social skills which in turn is vital for a healthy relationship. There's no man touching me unless I trust him. And I only trust him if I consider him a friend. That means also that there is no getting to my body without befriending me first. Now, there's no doubt women who think differently, but trust and therefore friendship is the foundation of a relationship imo. So start crawling before attempting to walk.

For that matter, you'll find that friends can already take away a lot of that 'aching' you're feeling right now, making you seem less like a creep or desperate and more attractive to the opposite sex

C.J.Woolf

respect the brick
MBTI Type
INTP
I started to think differently about my work. In 2007 at the Seward Projects Space in Columbus, I had my first breakthrough with an installation that was to be the prototype for this current one. It was called THE PUNCH-YOU-IN-THE-FACE TUNNEL. It was the same set-up as THE RAPE TUNNEL except at the end of the tunnel I’d punch the subject in the face instead of raping him or her. The impetus was completely reactionary to the current state of art, and motivated by pure frustration.

As it turns out, I ended up breaking the nose of the third person to crawl through the tunnel, an aspiring model. She went to the hospital and eventually sued me. Her modeling career was put on hold. The civil case was long and drawn out and the matter still hasn’t been resolved. To this day she still has unpaid medical bills. The point of this long aside is that all this took place two years ago, and I’m still having an impact on this young lady’s life, something not many other artists could claim about their work.

Rape seemed like the next logical step.
BWAH!

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
At least i'm here for an advice(sure I whine about my situation but only to improve and get better). You don't even have slight idea what kind of emotions I'm going through with my situation. It seems like your here to bash people cause obviously your not here to help. Do you have nothing better to do with your life than posting negative comments on the forum. It looks like you enjoy arguing. I said this many times to you, if you don't have nothing nice to say don't say it.

I think we all have more than a slight idea: you're horny, and incapable of getting any action. Boo bloody hoo.

I gave you advice, back in post #177, to which you responded with your customary inept rudeness.

This isn't your thread, you just hijacked it, and I'll continue to comment whenever I damn well please.

Forgetful Functor

MBTI Type
iNtP
So I had a date with this girl the other day. It wasn't anything serious, we mostly just romped around in a forest for a while. She was pretty cool, but I really don't think at all that we have much to learn from one another, and I'm not really attracted to her either. She was also a bit eager, which is a bit of a turn off when I don't know her all that well yet. I think she's probably mature enough to handle it without problem, but I'll ask anyway... does anyone have advice on how to let someone down nicely?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Show him this, and ask him about it while you're straddling him wearing a black and white checkered g-string

GabrielsHornMupad.png

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
So I had a date with this girl the other day. It wasn't anything serious, we mostly just romped around in a forest for a while. She was pretty cool, but I really don't think at all that we have much to learn from one another, and I'm not really attracted to her either. She was also a bit eager, which is a bit of a turn off when I don't know her all that well yet. I think she's probably mature enough to handle it without problem, but I'll ask anyway... does anyone have advice on how to let someone down nicely?

Gotta man up. Make a clean break. Do it in person not on the phone. Allow her to yell at you or cry if she wants. You are only dating her and it doesn't sound even like you had sex with her so its not a big deal, but being congruent with your character is.