• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce as an INTP

kathara

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Double standard much?

If you like a guy you won't express interest at all until he talks to you?

Yes, and yes, I do have double standards. I also think a man should be "the hunter" in a relationship, and the provider as well.:yes:

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
if a man sees you as a prize to be won, why not milk him for his money?
that's probably the best thing such a bloke can offer.

Last edited:

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8

If that's the case, feel free to come over and play the slots ;). I make no guarantees that you'll actually win any money though.

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
no money = no sex, when you play those games...

but anyway, that was just my opinion on that matter and not at all indicative of my personal approach..i'm not into the whole objectification of each other bit. i find it rather abhorrent, personally (like a lot of things i see in these threads). i'm just killing time. i have a cold.

think2much

MBTI Type
intp
Happy you are here Refreshe and you are right you don't have to answer all the chatter, just the parts you feel may help (and only then when you feel like it). In fact you will face much the same chatter, if not in your head, for the punters when you start successfully working the clubs and other target rich venues, nevertheless one must always endevour to persevere:

Here is my background.

1.Didn't get laid until I was 20 and (but at least she was a HB10) I was hot in my teens but wasn’t even aware of it until I looked back at pictures.

2. fell in love with the first girl who I had sex with and she dumped me and I was heartbroken for ages, didn't even try to pickup or date a long time after that).
3. Started practicing NLP/Speed Seduction (2nd generation older school Pick up technique) Very difficult to master and some aspects of it I to this day doubt, yet nevertheless having this "system" gave me focus. Focus on a target(s) and focus on a goal (sex). ABC (Always Be Closure). Each tactic was not a tactic on its own but part of an overall strategy. I don't use much NLP in pickup anymore but it has helped me a lot in business and other conflicts to this day.

4. Got physically attacked by a guy at a bar when I beat him at pool with 3 very attractive women hanging on my side and then his girlfriend started to hit on me. It was too much for his drunk ego and he hurt himself very badly in the process. The incident stressed me out and took a sabbatical from clubbing and pickup.

5. Read "The Game", nonfiction account of puas using pua strategies, got me interested in pickup again, went mostly to Karaoke clubs and learned to sing better than most. Got some materials of Mystery (main nonfiction character from the game who came of with a system which looks more like engineers diagrams than self help, he eventually came out with store version of his book.

6. Never went to a seminar (they are totally overpriced and superfluous except for the chronically frightened who are unwilling to try on their own.)

7. Became more interested in the idea of seduction per se (rather than pua but less than relationships) talked to a lot of people interested in the craft both in person and on the internet. Have tried to work seduction in my lifestyle to seduce everyone I meet mostly for the sake of seduction as opposed to any other gains (which now come with the territory)

So in a nutshell being an INTP was a big disadvantage in the beginning but in the end I feel it was my saving grace, not just to play the game but to master it. Best of fun in this magical adventure and remember the PUA ethic to always to leave the target in a better position than when you found her.

I'm just amazed how intelligent you are. I personality never met INTP in real life but I assume they were like me who mostly major in electrical engineering and are horrible at writting/reading. your writting is very proficient. It feels pretty good to be in a place full of intelligent ppl. I just learned that "I'm the smartest shit" doesn't cut it anymore.

here's my background
1. I was the kid who never cared about school, Just played gameboy all day. pretty much never paid attention in school.
2. By the time I was in high school I took ACT. I did horrible with english/writting but did excellent in math/science which is the only reason I got accpeted in university. I also had bad gpa in high school.
3. When i got to univeristy, I took one english 101 class which i received a C. But very happy with it since i never had to take an english class ever again. Mostly I take science, math, and ETEC classes.
4. I started to have confidence with my looks when girls started to hit on me/talk to me when i was in highschool. I guess that's when I became arrogant who believe he was better than everyone eles. I thought the whole point of dating was to get laid(cause it is), I figure that i would never be in "serious relationsihp". Well as you know dating didn't work for me but that didn't matter since i was only in high school and i figure i was gonna lose my virginity in college.
5. at college I looked more handsome and I started to hit the gym. This is where i would get the numbers. I would talk to girls anywhere i could. Bus stop, cafeteria, class, waiting in line, parties. They all were interested or very happy that i was talking to them. But I was still arrogant with "i'm too good for you" attutide. which why you understand that didn't work.
6. For the first time I fell in love with a girl but she didn't give crap about me. This was shocking for me since I thought i could get any girl i wanted if i ever tried and I actully gave it all.
7. that heartbrake made me realize i have to look at my flaws and improve anyway i can in order to get the skills I need.

Never heard of NLP but i'm excited to learn it! Gonna start reading about that.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Can see some similarities to you that I saw in myself. NLP is fascinating and I would recommend learning it in general (hold off on the self help applications for now) an understanding the theory.Teach Yourself NLP (TY Business Skills): Amazon.co.uk: Steve Bavister, Amanda Vickers: Books, then browse through this Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion: Amazon.co.uk: Robert Cialdini: Books and even though it is outdated (more recent stuff out there but don't spend a lot of money) this How to Get the Women You Desire into Bed: Amazon.co.uk: Ross Jeffries: Books. (whatever you do don't get any of those NLP "for dummies" books, total garbage and disinformation).

But and this is a big but...
before you get any of this stuff get this and apply it as soon and as often as you can.The Mystery Method: Amazon.co.uk: Erik von Markovik: Books. It will apply better to your engineering sensiblitites and works much quicker in the applicable venues (and not to different to mastering those video games you played as a teen). It will give you confidence and pretty quick results (it was very quick for me but then again I had a pretty extensive NLP background). After you discover how it works for pretty good also consider if you can recruit a wingman or if you live in a big city consider joining "a den".

I know it sounds a bit extreme yet this is a 21st century take on how to dominate a historically long perplexing conundrum (and likely a 21st century defense will eventually appear)

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes, and yes, I do have double standards. I also think a man should be "the hunter" in a relationship, and the provider as well.:yes:

With that attitude, you better be willing to do all sorts of nasty things in bed.

I mean threesomes and AtM and everything.

groovejet02

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Being an INTP doesn't make me less proficient in the art of seduction.

All I need is an ENFJ to flirt and prod with me a bit, and then BAM I take control.

I made out with someone on the first day of meeting her.

3 months later and we're still going strong.

kathara

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
With that attitude, you better be willing to do all sorts of nasty things in bed.

I mean threesomes and AtM and everything.

What's an AtM?

And so far this attitude has served me well. :blush: Do not interpret it as being passive, or not having my own cash.

kathara

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram

No, I am not seeing myself as a prize. :smile: I just need somebody to take care of the daily crap, so I can concentrate on my studies. And I don't care for money either, it is more about the security one can provide.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And so far this attitude has served me well. :blush: Do not interpret it as being passive, or not having my own cash.

Selfishness often does. What's your justification for asserting the right to be taken care of?
You're the second INTP woman on here to have expressed almost identical sentiments. I find this puzzlingly incongruous.

One assumes you've just been spoilt by your parents.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So in a nutshell being an INTP was a big disadvantage in the beginning but in the end I feel it was my saving grace, not just to play the game but to master it. Best of fun in this magical adventure and remember the PUA ethic to always to leave the target in a better position than when you found her.

All I'm learning from this thread is that in order to get laid as an INTP you need to be a sociopath.

If I were to start a thread on how to steal credit cards, it would probably get deleted pretty quickly, but no one seems to have a problem with promoting this sort of crap. Why is that? Is it worse to con someone out of money than to con them into having sex? Sex kills, theft doesn't. Does no one see something wrong with this picture?

There are plenty of "targets" who will have honest no-strings sex with you. Some of them won't even charge. But they aren't good enough it seems. You have to go after the ones you can only get by means of fraudulent games. And far from being ashamed, you're tutoring other sociopaths. I don't get this part - one would assume they would be competition, but no, in this game there is only one enemy, the "fodder fucks".
And then you say you "love women". Fucking scary.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
All I'm learning from this thread is that in order to get laid as an INTP you need to be a sociopath. .

Why the value judgment Bluemonday? You're sounding more like an INTJ or speakin from Fi rather than addressing the matter as an INTP, so maybe I am holding you to a different standard than I should, nevertheless I am trully curious; where those presuppositions have suddenly appeared?

For example, first you compare "game" with stealing. There is no stealing. No false pretenses. Not even bribing. Any feeling as to this when the sex happens comes from your head and not my words. Sex is happily given freely as a gift to me when the time arrives.

Second you seem to be falsly accusing me of murder or reckless endangerment because "sex kills". Not when I do it; with me the intent is to give and receive pleasure and precautions are taken to for the greater security.

It is like if I was a mountain climbing advocate, would you also chastise me for the danger aspect or also suggest discussions on mountain climbing be censored? Now jealous boyfriends, they are a substantial danger...but its mostly on me…and danger is part of this rush.

Third it seems like you are suggesting prostitution or "easy women" as an alternative for "no strings sex". Where I live prostitution is illegal and many of the sex workers are doing there profession under duress and/or are victims of human trafficing. Opting for your apparent sugestion is much more akin to sociopathic behavior.
"Easy women"? nothing against them as long as they are clean. I just am not into limiting my options and the other guys need someone in their league to avoid undue resentment. Since the option is available I prefer top notch quality, if Donald Trump can get the best why not me who am much better looking and kinder. If these are your suggestions of an alternative for the OP himself I will let him decide for himself.

As far as not being ashamed. On a scale of shame the only shame I feel is when my art falls below my own expectations, regardless of the positive results. I have nothing to be morally ashamed of besides perhaps an occasional adultry of a woman whose husband is a total jerk.

I don't speak for all puas or alleged puas. Some of them are jerks some of them are not, just like everybody else. If you have had some bad experiences with a pua, it wasn't me. I don't know where you get the "fodder fucks" quote, yet you have failed to lay any factual assertions which support your defamatory allegations. That is shamefull.
Do you address all your posts in such a manner? No attempt at seeking clarification has been made by you. All I have seen is your presuppositions, your prejudice and your profanity.

Thank you for sharing your feelings.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^When your only argument is "you're not an INTP" you've no argument at all.
My type is irrelevant to this discussion.

I compare pick-up artists with con artists, yes. What's the difference?

Sex can kill because promiscuous people, like yourself, are more likely to carry transmissible disease. Unwanted pregnancies can also lead to the destruction of lives. Thus I consider it a graver offence than picking a pocket, for example. I'm sure you understood my meaning.

"Fodder fucks" was another poster's expression, but it seems to be coming from the same contemptuous place, IMO.

I don't speak for all puas or alleged puas. Some of them are jerks some of them are not, just like everybody else. If you have had some bad experiences with a pua, it wasn't me.
I assure you, I'm not dumb enough to fall for any of that crap. I just find it kind of mindblowing that you can talk about being, what amounts to an asshole, with pride. The only way I can reconcile it, is if you are generally of a sociopathic disposition, or unable to see women as human beings. The use of the word "targets" in your posts is telling.

I call bullshit where I see it, sorry if that offends you. It's not remotely personal. Try not to make it so.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
All I'm learning from this thread is that in order to get laid as an INTP you need to be a sociopath.

If I were to start a thread on how to steal credit cards, it would probably get deleted pretty quickly, but no one seems to have a problem with promoting this sort of crap. Why is that? Is it worse to con someone out of money than to con them into having sex? Sex kills, theft doesn't. Does no one see something wrong with this picture?

There are plenty of "targets" who will have honest no-strings sex with you. Some of them won't even charge. But they aren't good enough it seems. You have to go after the ones you can only get by means of fraudulent games. And far from being ashamed, you're tutoring other sociopaths. I don't get this part - one would assume they would be competition, but no, in this game there is only one enemy, the "fodder fucks".
And then you say you "love women". Fucking scary.

+1 Pick-up artists are scumbags and creepers.

kathara

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Selfishness often does. What's your justification for asserting the right to be taken care of?
You're the second INTP woman on here to have expressed almost identical sentiments. I find this puzzlingly incongruous.

One assumes you've just been spoilt by your parents.

What's the justifications for other women wanting to be loved or romanced? Every person has a certain image of what his/her partner should be, and, in return, offers a certain combination of qualities. It is more or less a trade, you are ok with it, then you take it, you're not, then so long.

I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself on a daily basis (cook, clean etc), but if I can find someone to do it for me, then it would be even better.

And it was quite the opposite, I was given all sort of stupid task as a kid (because I was a girl, mind you), which took me away from my reading time.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's the justifications for other women wanting to be loved or romanced? Every person has a certain image of what his/her partner should be, and, in return, offers a certain combination of qualities. It is more or less a trade, you are ok with it, then you take it, you're not, then so long.

I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself on a daily basis (cook, clean etc), but if I can find someone to do it for me, then it would be even better.

And it was quite the opposite, I was given all sort of stupid task as a kid (because I was a girl, mind you), which took me away from my reading time.

Wait, you don't want to be loved? Just provided for?

I see relationships (perhaps naively) as a partnership of equals. But you are right, it's probably more like a trade, and at least you are being honest about what you bring to the deal.
The incongruity, for me, is in the fact that most INTP women seem to be self-sufficient, almost to a fault. But I could see how you could rationalize an alternative lifestyle. I suppose if you know that you can always take care of yourself, if need be, then you are sacrificing nothing.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
^When your only argument is "you're not an INTP" you've no argument at all.
My type is irrelevant to this discussion. .

^That is not my only argument. It was not even argument it was dicta. The reason I even made note of it was that your post appeared to appeal to vague emotions and presuppositions of unstated facts. If you read the post you would see my argument was that your indictment lacks any factual foundation short of what would be seen at a witch trial. In other words it is merely a rant.

I compare pick-up artists with con artists, yes. What's the difference?.
My PUA ethic specifically stated "leave the target in a better place than where you found them. A con artist is a confidence scammer who generally steals by misrepresentation of fact. Never did I ever endorse lying or theft. If sex is a material gain is benefit acquired by consent and as a gift not to mention the giver is also the recipient of pleasure. In fact I see it primarily as my gift to the target.

^Sex can kill because promiscuous people, like yourself, are more likely to carry transmissible disease. Unwanted pregnancies can also lead to the destruction of lives. Thus I consider it a graver offence than picking a pocket, for example. I'm sure you understood my meaning..
I understand your meaning and even would agree to it to a point. I am not encouraging pick up as a social policy and I would even go so far as to discourage it in those who don't take precautions such condoms. Definitely if someone got a transmissible disease the PUA ethic or and most ethics in general would mandate immediate ceasing any risky conduct.

^"Fodder fucks" was another poster's expression, but it seems to be coming from the same contemptuous place, IMO.
Ok, in your opinion still yet it still seems to be an assertion of fact which it is not.

^I assure you, I'm not dumb enough to fall for any of that crap. I just find it kind of mind-blowing that you can talk about being, what amounts to an asshole, with pride. The only way I can reconcile it, is if you are generally of a sociopath disposition, or unable to see women as human beings. The use of the word "targets" in your posts is telling.

I call bullshit where I see it, sorry if that offends you. It's not remotely personal. Try not to make it so.

None taken. Although the profanity seems a little unnecessary and the reaction appears exaggerated for the purpose of this discussion. I just want to help this INTP guy get some quality poontang. Thats all, and if he does as I suggest he will get it…and western civilization will continue unabated.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Why the value judgment Bluemonday? You're sounding more like an INTJ

Hey now... when INTJs pass judgments it usually deals with condemnation of weakness and incompetence ruining the efficiency of our immediate world.

Your whoring is your own problem (and I guess bluemonday's as well).

kathara

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Wait, you don't want to be loved? Just provided for?

I see relationships (perhaps naively) as a partnership of equals. But you are right, it's probably more like a trade, and at least you are being honest about what you bring to the deal.
The incongruity, for me, is in the fact that most INTP women seem to be self-sufficient, almost to a fault. But I could see how you could rationalize an alternative lifestyle. I suppose if you know that you can always take care of yourself, if need be, then you are sacrificing nothing.

Of course I want to be loved (and to love my partner). I was just pointing how nobody questions the worth of a person that asks for love (whereas when someone asks for protection, or security, or material possessions, that very questions rises).

Relationships are partnerships (of equals in best case scenario). But equals does not always mean measuring up the same aspects of personality and making sure one does not surpass the other. I aim more for complementarity, when I bring my input, and he brings his - and we get, at the end, when everything adds up, a more or less equal proportion.

And if I do find a partner that does take care of my daily needs, he only does so because he finds, in return, something he appreciates in me (like my mind, or wit, let's say).

Make no mistakes, all human relationships are trades, even the purest form of love.:wubbie: One can be in love, and still acknowledge that fact.

I am extremely self sufficient, I don't see why having somebody around that remembers to pay the bills would decrease that. Quite the opposite, it will allow my mind to grow without the hassle of meager tasks. Independence is first and foremost a state of mind.