User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7?

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    That's why we're called nerds and just friends. Plus, I'v never met anyone who think the sexiest part of man is his mind. You can proclaim taht the inside coutns more than the outside, btu at the end of the day, when everyone pairing up, the guy with just a mind and average everything else is going to be alone and single.
    not true. I often frighten my friends by thinking that a smart guy is exceptionally hot when he's just average or even weird-looking.

on a side note though, the smart/average looking are just so resigned to being rejected or misunderstood that they rarely return my advances, thinking I'm joking or platonically flirting. it's a shame. you folks should work on that.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Plus, I'v never met anyone who think the sexiest part of man is his mind.

Great mind =

Those people you have met don't know the superhawtness they have been missing...

MBTI
    INTP

Now, personally, as a painfully awkward and analytical INTP, I have made a small amount of successful conquests in the realm of seduction.
    First, what I did was ensnare my target with my ingenuous charm, wit, and clumsy sense of mystery. These targets (2 so far) were long months in the finding and had to be properly observed to assure their potential as candidates for seduction. Facebook helped immensely. Beguiling them was simple, yet fraught with doubts, as I second-guessed everything I said either in person or virtually. However, once I let my intuition take the forefront, things were a little easier.
    Once a secure friendship and/or conversational bond was established, I felt much more confident, but the seduction was still in its silent, primary stages. I found that this was a good time to begin confiding in the target to promote their vision of me as a feeling human being, and to also begin seeing them to "hang out" together, on a casual basis. This was a crucial step in my seduction process, and one of the most harrowing. Even more crucial was the eventual confession that I liked the target. This happened in extremely subtle ways, as well as in uncomfortably direct ones when I saw that it was necessary (and only then).
    Admittedly, this was the most difficult stage in the process, and even I do not fully understand its inner workings and dependent variables. But my confidence was well-placed, as the targets I had chosen (not simultaneously, almost a year apart in fact) seemed to share my goal of being together. Awkwardly or not, togetherness was achieved and gradually affirmed.
    At a certain point in this togetherness, which by my calculations has been about a month into the "relationship", I tended to see my chance. I put all my qualms aside and made it clear that I wanted the target, it was no longer just a case of like. This confession came in the form of a frank discussion along the lines of "I wouldn't mind if we had sex. I think it would be a good idea."
    Some time after that initial soul-baring dialogue would come an opportunity, and another, and perhaps several others, where I would wait for them to take what I had expressed to heart and...pet me, or whatever. At some point I found this tiresome and pounced upon them when the comfort level was appropriate. And the rest, you can imagine. It all tends to snowball at that point and I am currently in the midst of a very successful, long-term seduction, the second and most fruitful that I have perpetrated. So you can rest assured that the techniques I have described are constructed for a high success rate, and have been paintakingly tested. As for immediate results, I have no experience in the use of such means as alcohol, chloroform, and coercion...I prefer the old-fashioned stalk, club and drag back to lair approach.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Luna, they can't know. Most are incapable of understanding the concepts nessicary to begin with.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Galusha View Post
    not true. I often frighten my friends by thinking that a smart guy is exceptionally hot when he's just average or even weird-looking.

on a side note though, the smart/average looking are just so resigned to being rejected or misunderstood that they rarely return my advances, thinking I'm joking or platonically flirting. it's a shame. you folks should work on that.
    You have to stick it out for us. Beware: once an INTP is after you, they're like a lost puppy.

MBTI
    SEXY

You have to stick it out for us. Beware: once an INTP is after you, they're like a lost puppy.
    A pitbull... They won't let go!

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

A pitbull that mauls you to death with random attention.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7?

so more like a very insistent cat, then.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

That's why we're called nerds and just friends. Plus, I'v never met anyone who think the sexiest part of man is his mind. You can proclaim taht the inside coutns more than the outside, btu at the end of the day, when everyone pairing up, the guy with just a mind and average everything else is going to be alone and single.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galusha View Post

+1

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin