User Tag List

First 273536373839 Last

Enneagram

So, I seduced one unintentionally. Apparently, if you ignore them they like that?
    Doorknob: Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.
    -Alice in Wonderland

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

We seduce ourselves for you. You're welcome!

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    We seduce ourselves for you. You're welcome!
    Could you enlighten to me as to how this process works?
    Doorknob: Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.
    -Alice in Wonderland

You probably had a pleasant interaction and he liked you. He went home, and thought about it. He meta-analyzed everything you said and tried to determine if there was something more or maybe he's just projecting, but maybe there really could be attraction there and wow it would be pretty interesting. The INTPs finds you to be such an intriguing puzzle he thinks about you all the time, trying to figure you out. This process is so much fun for him, and just the thought of you perks him up and sets his mind racing again. Bam! Seduced. And you didn't even have to do anything!

Enneagram

You probably had a pleasant interaction and he liked you. He went home, and thought about it. He meta-analyzed everything you said and tried to determine if there was something more or maybe he's just projecting, but maybe there really could be attraction there and wow it would be pretty interesting. The INTPs finds you to be such an intriguing puzzle he thinks about you all the time, trying to figure you out. This process is so much fun for him, and just the thought of you perks him up and sets his mind racing again. Bam! Seduced. And you didn't even have to do anything!
    Thanks for the explanation, but I was being sarcastic... *double face palm for poorly communicated sarcasm*
    -Alice in Wonderland

My post was mostly in jest as well, but that is how it tends to happen...

Enneagram

My post was mostly in jest as well, but that is how it tends to happen...
    Yeah, the intp and I have already had this happen. The adjustment to each others humor is rather amusing.
    -Alice in Wonderland

Quote Originally Posted by Oddly Refined View Post
    Yeah, the intp and I have already had this happen. The adjustment to each others humor is rather amusing.
    Yeah it can take a while. I find INTJs who have perfected the deadpan delivery are tough to figure out, and you'll most likely confuse the hell out of each other on numerous occasions, but like you said, that's part of the fun.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Socionics
    wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    Things are so much easier when people find our occasional "head in the clouds" look cute and then attempt to seduce us, not the other way around.

However, I'd like to question that, if any INTP knew the answer to this question, would they more likely being applying said answer or talking about it on a forum?

I have extrovert qualities, so it makes me a little more comfortable talking to people. I've "seduced" people, in a loose sense.

1. Be attractive - not just your base physical appearance, but dress well and shower, etc. There is also body language in being attractive. An open stance, tilted head, arms loose, etc. Also a key ingredient is not giving a damn and showing it. That part takes practice.

2. Approach. My basic strategy involves being funny and witty, especially to start. If you are seducing someone smart, you can nerd out. If not, you can pick up one of the things you have in common (sports, movies, whatever banal topic you like) but just keep it light and moving, and don't monopolize someone in a corner. I find it helps to move around. At a party, go get a drink or dance, or go find your roommate's weed stash. Whatever. Make it more adventurous than a drunken conversation in a hallway.

Really that's it. Alcohol is a big crutch.
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
    - Umberto Eco

INTP e9 (sx/so/sp)
    Ti = Ne (41.3) > Si (31.2) ~ Ni (31.1) ~ Te (30.1) > Se (24.1) >> Fe (21) & Fi (20.1)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Very hard to do. Once you're friend zoned it's hard to ignite the sexy-connections in the woman's brain. They associate you with safety and trust, the most unsexy characteristics imaginable!
    This is simply not true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.